StarCraft® II

Hell's Bells RP part II

Well sh!t. No one ever told me...even in the recaps...that would have been nice to know...However, still just the demon. If it was that simple, most of the people who use the sanctuaries wouldn't be allowed in.
Reply Quote
Jester this has turned into a whining fest all i've heard is QQ. "i'm allowed to screw with everyone" "i should be allowed to delay everyone" "i should be Mundus with absolute control". there is a limit with everything Jester and you've pushed the barrier. I didn't want to do this but from now on everything Jester posts is rendered usless until he cools off
Reply Quote
It was more of a surprise thing really... Jester and I were waiting for the moment to reveal it... some more after the whole binding ritual down near the sewers when Ventus tried to burst through everything to reach the person.

Darkra............ You need to cool off as well...
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 2/3/2013 1:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 01:10 PMPosted by Jester
That three-star 'Winch' is my character. And last I checked, didn't we agree that my character would be like Mundus? That'd mean in hand-to-hand, I'd kick your characters !@# and still have time to kill.

Dante was also dazed. Had he not been pushing it, intentionally pissing him off so that he'd get punched...or kicked, or energy blasted as was the case, Mundus couldn't have touched him. The Nephilim are stronger in every way, but there's still staggering and such. There was also a Hell Gate that was feeding him power, making his physical form invulnerable.
Edited by Zarkun on 2/3/2013 1:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
OOC:
02/03/2013 01:13 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
a surprise thing

An there is where things go downhill fast. Surprises from the RPers just tend to screw things up (Like this) because the DM/DMs don't know the details and can't run things accordingly.
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 01:13 PMPosted by darkra
Jester this has turned into a whining fest all i've heard is QQ. "i'm allowed to screw with everyone" "i should be allowed to delay everyone" "i should be Mundus with absolute control". there is a limit with everything Jester and you've pushed the barrier. I didn't want to do this but from now on everything Jester posts is rendered usless until he cools off

Why do you think I made a post (In which EVERYONE ignored) saying that you guys should give me ques on which to do ANYTHING?
Oh, and I'm fine. Its just the ignorance and hypocritical people that are annoying me. IE both DMs it seems. Good bye all, quitting this RP. Have fun with yet another one-sided RP in which the main characters can kill just about ANYTHING with their pinky finger.
Reply Quote
apparently CR and Jester planned something and we didn't know about it so really we can't do anything. Me and Zarkun cannot cater if we dont' know what is going on, we were not informed of a plan. All we can do now is just continue RPing as i've temperarily banned Jester. but after CR you need to explain what is going on. Ok Jester bye! you will not be missed
Edited by darkra on 2/3/2013 1:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
OH MY !@#$ING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOULD PEOPLE JUST TAKE A DEEP BREATH, CALM THE %^-* DOWN, READ MY LAST POST AND STOP BEING BRAINLESS NINCOMPOOPS?!?!!??!?!!?!??!?!??!

/EndChannelingKarkat
Edited by Warhawk on 2/3/2013 1:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
War we got it but sadly what's done is done. Jester made his descision and i can't do anything to stop it. I have to say if we adress the issue sooner this may not have happened the way it did but what's done is done
Reply Quote
/facepalmcombox2

Darkra... It was made obvious with the binding ritual. Well... The show must go on and that means my plot. I'll do it one way or another.

And you need to cool it as well.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 2/3/2013 1:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hem. My bad.

Also, I feel like I have to agree with both Jester and Darkra here; both of you are pushing what's ok as RPer and DM respectively, as far as being OP goes.
Reply Quote
OOC: i would like to give an appology to War CR and the other RPers. The whole Jester being a bad guy was kinda sketchy and we did not plan for it accordingly leading to this catastrophe. But of course we cannot go back in time and me and Zark both learned some valuable lessons but as they say the show must go on
Reply Quote
I wasn't expecting to have to be in character half as much as I was. I got dragged in and was going to use the healing thing as an excuse to just pop in occasionally.
Reply Quote
But I'm still not in the tunnel due to the properties of the barrier. And maybe I should give a better detail about this demon... it's literally latched to her psychical body. So in a way... Y'all after to run out and take an alternate path most likely. I just thought that everyone knew.
Reply Quote
Sanctuaries only have the tunnel entrances. They don't exist from a roof.
Reply Quote
What? Now I'm confused.
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 01:30 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
What? Now I'm confused.

i think to put it simply the place you're going to is underground and that is the only entrance
Reply Quote
Gotcha... But still... It's just how it is and unfortunately, you might have to improvise.
Reply Quote
OK, for an alternate route in, there's a...cloaking of sorts from above, meaning if you come in from say the roofs, cause they're in clearings, you wouldn't even know it was there. then there's also the alleyway entrances, which are affected by the same cloak. The tunnels, which only open to, and I know this sounds corny, pure, meaning free of demon presence, and those seeking peace, human wise, and Nephilim seeking peace. In other words, these are huge secrets.
Reply Quote
Wow... My person has a way different view on the whole thing. Okay... My person believes that demons can be pure just as much as angels can be corrupted... if that makes sense at all.
But I guess that makes sense..... time to make a bad guy to compensate... Off the side lines character.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]