StarCraft® II

Hell's Bells RP part II

OOC:
I think the simple question to the DMs is this;
Should someone trying to pass through these barriers be blocked if they have a demon bound to them?
Edited by Warhawk on 2/3/2013 1:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yes, because they aren't pure. However, there may need to be a bit that needs redone as I didn't know that the Demon was bound. Details like that need to be recapped, regardless of intention.
Reply Quote
OOC: imma leave this one to Zark cause its his sanctuary XD

IC: i ran. the horde of demons all after me, a single hall with double doors at the end. i turn bursting through the doors. i find myself in an office with a chair turned away. As it whirls around i realized the ploy. "Barbas" i growl. "welcome Ventus, Welcome! Are you enjoying our tour of the news tower?" he taunts. "why lead me here?" i ask "isn't it obvious? i want to take you down with my own....bare.....hands" he says as he takes off his glasses. light blinds me as i am no longer in the office. the walls, floor, everything was made out of TV screens and in front of me was a giant version Barbas's face also made out of TVs. i summon Beowulf "do you really think you can beat me in your sorry state?" he asks "no... but there's no harm in trying" i growl before charging at him...
Edited by darkra on 2/3/2013 1:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
And made another character.
Reply Quote
Ack, sorry. Haven't had time to post for several days. Mind DMing me in somewhere and giving a recap?
Reply Quote
OOC:
You missed a rather spectacular argument between Jester and Darkra...
So... yeah, I'm not sure when we're picking this back up.
Reply Quote
OOC: well lets just do it like this:

Zark, CR, War, and Morph are going to a sanctuary where no demons can enter so they can heal CR's injuries but it is underground and the path they take is protected by an anti-demon barrier. CR cannot enter since she has a demon bound to her soul causing problems

I am facing Bob Barbas after being lured into a trap

and that is what is currently going on feel free to join
Edited by darkra on 2/3/2013 5:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 05:10 PMPosted by darkra
so they can heal CR's lack of vision
Actually ankle, but the vision is if I choose so. Plus... The vision only happened after they entered.
Reply Quote
ok imma just put injuries to stay on the safe side
Reply Quote
Since he didn't say no to the new character... I shall use him soon.
Reply Quote
Ah, CR?
I made the HB char sheet thread for approved characters... I think you aught to post your new character on the PPR sign up thread...
Reply Quote
Nobody told me that, and if it's not approved I can just delete it... You know... All it said was characters, it didn't say anything about approved or otherwise.
Reply Quote
post this new character
Reply Quote
War I suggest you put at the top of your first post for the char thread, in bold, APPROVED CHARACTERS ONLY!
Edited by TheLostMorph on 2/3/2013 6:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 06:42 PMPosted by darkra
post this new character
It already is... Just go to the character thread and check him out.
Reply Quote
OOC: well lets just do it like this:

Zark, CR, War, and Morph are going to a sanctuary where no demons can enter so they can heal CR's injuries but it is underground and the path they take is protected by an anti-demon barrier. CR cannot enter since she has a demon bound to her soul causing problems

I am facing Bob Barbas after being lured into a trap

and that is what is currently going on feel free to join

you know you can continue any time now XD
Reply Quote
I'm sorry but i'm not sure what to do in this ...
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 01:32 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
I'm sorry but i'm not sure what to do in this ...

dunno you guys are in a problem suggest a solution to get CR into the sanctuary
Reply Quote
OOC:
Darkra, you should post a link to the PRP thread in the OP, so people don't use the Char sheet thread for discussions.

Anyway, CR would you do an IC post as to what happens when Tycho tries to go through the barrier with Haze to get us rolling again?
Edited by Warhawk on 2/4/2013 3:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
I believe I can do something about that... Time for the redo scenario.

IC: Just as soon as we had reached the barrier, something was happening within my body. The pain was extreme as I screamed out in deep sorrow, blood ever so trickling down my eyes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]