Hell's Bells RP part II

....D....no....just...no...The idea is that I will slowly reveal bits and pieces of the Sanctuaries origins. Then...well, that just messes it up.
Reply Quote
OOC: sure sure i deleted BUT you gotta tell me the scoops on the whole sanctuary concept in an email.
Edited by darkra on 2/5/2013 6:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
Now that would be telling.
Reply Quote
IC:
"What about the rest of her injuries?... Please?"
I ask, in no way demanding, but with an undertone of expected curtesy.

OOC:
Haze got pretty scraped up when she fell.
Edited by Warhawk on 2/5/2013 6:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 06:43 PMPosted by Zarkun
Now that would be telling.

i am still the main DM in this and i cannot give you protection if i don't get the whole concept idea besides i still have to approve. that is how we always did things
Reply Quote
Ah, but then if I told, it would ruin the wonderful counter twist that I have in mind for the gate. Just trust me here, alright? And I'll need more than scraped up for an accurate reply.
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 06:47 PMPosted by Zarkun
Ah, but then if I told, it would ruin the wonderful counter twist that I have in mind for the gate. Just trust me here, alright? And I'll need more than scraped up for an accurate reply.

ooohhh now you taken the Hell gate in the mind you HAVE to tell me. The hell gate is orchestrated by me and need to know what is going on here
Reply Quote
OOC:
Sorry, Haze grazed her her arms and legs when she fell, standard injuries for somebody tripping and falling.
Reply Quote
Then she won't concern herself with them, only the ankle. And just know I did some research outside of game canon for my twist. It's perfectly liable and will make for an interesting confrontation when the time comes.

IC: "They are trivial compared to the ankle. Leave." I take a step forward, Takeo in hand.

"You aren't even going to answer the question I had for you?"
Reply Quote
Then she won't concern herself with them, only the ankle. And just know I did some research outside of game canon for my twist. It's perfectly liable and will make for an interesting confrontation when the time comes.

IC: "They are trivial compared to the ankle. Leave." I take a step forward, Takeo in hand.

But the thing is i also have a plan for the Hell Gate XD. So i need you to tell me. Also curse you for posting that song in the Bar i am r@ping the replay on it so bad XD
Edited by darkra on 2/5/2013 6:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
It's a fairly....powerful angelic relic to counter the Hell Gate. And so am I XD
Edited by Zarkun on 2/5/2013 6:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 06:56 PMPosted by Zarkun
It's a fairly....powerful angelic relic to counter the Hell Gate. And so am I XD

well you ain't countering 'till savior gets through
Reply Quote
What?
Reply Quote
OOC:
Uh, would you discuss the layout for the RP somewhere else?...
Reply Quote
Can...I get an IC?
Reply Quote
OOC:
Is that to me, and if it is, then for what?
Reply Quote
For....this:

"They are trivial compared to the ankle. Leave." I take a step forward, Takeo in hand.

The first part is Eva addressing your question.
Reply Quote
OOC:
That felt like a dismissal, ending the conversation.

IC:
"Never the less, they are important. She isn't like us, these wounds could possibly take more than a week to fully heal. The world is not a friendly place and these wounds could easily be the death of her. Surely a small act of kindness is not too much to ask for?"
Reply Quote
"I've done much for the Demon bound already. She will be fine in a few hours thanks to the thing bound to her." She then faces me. "Your question is unimportant to you as you will not get to see it. This city will be purged, of all affiliated with the dark one's servants." I look at her.

"You willing to back up that claim? Many of the Angels feel that peace here is possible with only the eradication of the truly corrupt demons." She shakes her head.

"All of them are corrupt."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]