StarCraft® II

Hell's Bells RP part II

"You get nicked by any harpies? They have a tendency to cancel it out."
Reply Quote
"metal pole yes but not harpies" i growl clutching where it pierced through me
Reply Quote
Then I had the strangest feeling... Just because it was strange. They let a blind girl walk all by herself with no way in figuring out where she's going? "I wonder if they realized that?"

OOC: I just noticed that.
Reply Quote
OOC:
oops. I kinda figured that would have been dealt with by the angel...
Reply Quote
Well, like I said, CR needed to tell me. If so, assume the Angel fixed it.
Reply Quote
OOC: imma DM a bit here

CR: You see a giant skyscraper in the distance with a sign at the top that reads "Hades inc". you have a bad feeling
Reply Quote
"Well, what was the pole made of?"
Reply Quote
02/06/2013 04:46 PMPosted by darkra
see
Sorry, still blind and I'm still going with the blindness.... We only healed the ankle and I said I was doing something with being blind. Just wondering why no one stopped her.

02/06/2013 04:46 PMPosted by darkra
you have a bad feeling
Me don't have bad feeling, me control me emotions.
Reply Quote
IC: "it looked like metal but it felt..... different....." i say. Then it clicked, the one demon artifact that stops the power of the angels.... the staff of Hades
Reply Quote
OOC: Finally have a bit of time to post. Did Jester confirm that he quit by the way? And if so, mind if I use his character to enter into the RP? I'm kind of far from any of the other characters at the moment.
Reply Quote
02/06/2013 04:54 PMPosted by Owlfeathers
OOC: Finally have a bit of time to post. Did Jester confirm that he quit by the way? And if so, mind if I use his character to enter into the RP? I'm kind of far from any of the other characters at the moment.
Yep, he quit after a very stupid argument with Darkra. Mostly about OP and etc.
Reply Quote
02/06/2013 04:54 PMPosted by Owlfeathers

Jester is gone but you may NOT use his character. we do not need another incident like that one. the whole other RPer as bad guy is way too unstable. just leave it at that.
Edited by darkra on 2/6/2013 4:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
He's using it to enter the RP... As in an encounter with his character? Damn....
/facepalm

Owl, just use his character to enter the RP and etc.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 2/6/2013 4:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
OOC:
02/06/2013 04:51 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Just wondering why no one stopped her.

Because we (namely I) forgot about it...
Reply Quote
Yes Owl, you may. D, you misinterpreted that.
Reply Quote
He's using it to enter the RP... As in an encounter with his character? Damn....
/facepalm
Actually I was going to kill off his character. Or think I killed it but have it just be incapacitated for the time being. Whatever the DMs prefer.
Reply Quote
/facepalm
Actually I was going to kill off his character. Or think I killed it but have it just be incapacitated for the time being. Whatever the DMs prefer.

uuuhh kill it. KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!
Reply Quote
"There's only one thing that might feel like that. The Staff of Hades, though I'd like to know why Barbas had it."
Reply Quote
I was stumbling across the pavement when I stopped at Hades Inc. I personally found out about the name from someone nearby.... What a stupid name the place was.

Viktor saw the Demon that had been obtaining me before everything chaotic happened. Watching closely... Just in case if there would be a fight.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]