StarCraft® II

New player looking for a active group!

Hey all, I am very new to this game and was looking for a group to play with and such(: I would like for you to have a teamspeak server and such. add me on sc2: zynx
Reply Quote
Hey man! Im relatively new as well, me and 2-3 others tend to get together and play, chill, and have fun. I'll add ya but if you see me before i see you drop me a line! We use a ventrilo for talking. Looking forward to playin w/ya soon! Oakley #522
Reply Quote
Added(:
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7811651997#1
Reply Quote
Hey Zynx,

Fever Clan is recruiting members from bronze to masters and have tightly knit groups for each section of the ladder (Bronze to Gold practicing and platinum to masters practicing). Fever clan has over 900 active memebers playing a variety of games such as League of Legends, Starcraft II, Smite, Dota 2, and many more. We also have players in separate timezone server so playing with someone would never be an issue.

If you are still shy about it then join us Teamspeak @ 64.31.32.90:9987 or on our forums http://feverclan.com/forums/forum.html. All are welcome.

If you have any questions you are free to message me on the fever clan forum,respond in this thread, or add me @ Demosthenes #856.

-Demosthenes
Reply Quote
Hey Zynx, our clan, The Fade has just opened up our ranks for the PC Community! We are a casual and a competitive clan. We are all friendly and don't care about your age, rank etc. I would easily be able to train you in StarCraft 2 in no time. If you want to know more about us go to our website at fadegaming.com or email us at our clan gmail at fadegaminglive@gmail.com If your interested, send me a message, AvengedFADE (CC:182), on StarCraft 2 and I'll be Shure to get back to you :)
Edited by AvengedFADE on 2/7/2013 8:40 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]