INB4 Ponera.
Reply Quote
Lol he screws around in the back bush with his friend XD
Forgot about that.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 12:39 AMPosted by zappy
INB4 Ponera.
Reply Quote
Hey guys! Lets all talk about the queen here. I think the energy balance on queens as per doing their job/being more valuable is pretty interesting.
Reply Quote
Ponera, you posted "doncroft jr" right below one of my posts; were you addressing me or the OP of the thread you posted in?

Link: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7811542820?page=1#17

I think that the queen is like a commander unit, EX a Cerebrate- but with some actual use to the Swarm.

In one of the older previews we saw a ZvZ mission where you fight against a 'brood mother'- another version of a queen.
Edited by Fencar on 2/8/2013 1:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
Fencar, please edit in a comment about the queen or prepare for moderator action with the hit-potato dispatched.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 01:25 AMPosted by zappy
Fencar, please edit in a comment about the queen or prepare for moderator action with the hit-potato dispatched.
Done.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 01:20 AMPosted by Ponera
Hey guys! Lets all talk about the queen here. I think the energy balance on queens as per doing their job/being more valuable is pretty interesting.

Still think zerg units have spikes intentionally to look scarier.
Obviously a warlike species.
Intimidation and trying to look scary is a vailid tactic and has worked for various human warrior cultures.
So I don't think it is farfetched for the zerg with a once human leader who fully understands human emotions to implement one of our oldest tactics.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 01:28 AMPosted by sfpDonFonzy

Obviously a warlike species.
Intimidation and trying to look scary is a vailid tactic and has worked for various human warrior cultures.
So I don't think it is farfetched for the zerg with a once human leader who fully understands human emotions to implement one of our oldest tactics.
BW units didn't have spikes, did they?
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 01:28 AMPosted by sfpDonFonzy
That's a tad silly, the biomass cost is astronomical, i could stand to have less intimidation to have more units.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 01:36 AMPosted by zappy
That's a tad silly, the biomass cost is astronomical, i could stand to have less intimidation to have more units.
What if the spikes are hollow and use some 'crappy' biomass, for lack of a better description?
Reply Quote
fencar it was about the op not you, you think I know how to read?

-dictated but not read
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 01:36 AMPosted by zappy

Fear is very deadly and can be as devastating as any chain fungal.

Which would scare you more to have charging at you?
A carbot ling?
Or a sc2 concept art ling?
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 01:45 AMPosted by sfpDonFonzy

Fear is very deadly and can be as devastating as any chain fungal.

A carbot ling?
Or a sc2 concept art ling?
Doesn't matter to the Protoss, though. Protoss kill Zerg either way.
Reply Quote
Doesn't matter to the Protoss, though. Protoss kill Zerg either way.

Sure, although unless lore says otherwise I'd think they were capable of feeling fear as well.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 01:45 AMPosted by sfpDonFonzy
Doesn't matter, assuming they are equally deadly, which scares you more, 2 spiky lings, or three smooth lings?
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 02:11 AMPosted by zappy
Doesn't matter, assuming they are equally deadly, which scares you more, 2 spiky lings, or three smooth lings?

Honestly would be more scared of the spiky lings.
I think most people irl would be.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 02:20 AMPosted by sfpDonFonzy

Honestly would be more scared of the spiky lings.
I think most people irl would be.
Silly bronzy, not being afraid of more dangerous things.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]