StarCraft® II

The Fade is Recruiting, Join While You Can!

Hey community, our clan, The Fade, used to be an Xbox 360 only clan, but now it has moved on and is now recruiting on the PC for games such as Planetside 2, League of Legends and of course, StarCraft 2. We are more of a gaming community then a clan, having both a casual and competitive side. We accept anyone no matter the age, skill, rank etc. All of our members are friendly and love to play with new people. If you want to know more about our clan, you can check out our website at fadegaming.com but if you are interested in joining you can reply to this forum, send us an email to our clan gmail at fadegaminglive@gmail.com or message me on StarCraft 2. My SC2 Name: AvengedFADE CC:182 Thanks for looking guys :)
Edited by AvengedFADE on 2/7/2013 8:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'm looking to put together a clan war sometimes this upcoming week for solid Platinum. If you are interested, please reply here or add me in game.

http://team-evo.enjin.com/

Faplord.373
Edited by Faplord on 2/10/2013 9:53 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]