StarCraft® II

coffee and sc2

Not sure if you meant "[I don't like your religion, but] at least you aren't pushing it down my throat" or if you genuinely had no idea of how condescending "well, at least you aren't..." would sound.
Edited by HeReTiC on 2/8/2013 8:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
Red bull gave me cancer so now I drink coffee because and for I love typing and my dog is so cute because while I play he micros while i macro while I micro
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 07:43 PMPosted by HeReTiC
Not sure if you meant "[I dont' like your religion, but] at least you aren't pushing it down my throat" or if you genuinely had no idea of how condescending "well, at least you aren't..." would sound.

Many religion type people tend to push their religion down my throat. You merely just mentioned it, not go on and preach. I was being appreciative that you weren't doing that.
Reply Quote
02/08/2013 07:51 PMPosted by FtSMyke
Many religion type people tend to push their religion down my throat. You merely just mentioned it, not go on and preach. I was being appreciative that you weren't doing that.

Inb4 moderation occurs.
Reply Quote
It's not surprising that coffee enhances one's performance in Starcraft 2. The game requires high levels of concentration, energy and quick thinking. Caffeine boosts all of these attributes for several hours. So coffee, energy drings and tea should all be able to produce these desired affects. Anyways, drinking coffee while playing Starcraft 2 makes much more sense then drinking alcohol or smoking weed because of the way the game is meant to be played imo.
Edited by Raver on 2/9/2013 2:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
I just listen to TrapStep. Despite any drug I've taken, that musik gets me hyped enough to macro like a total bawss
Reply Quote
Heretic I'm assuming you drink caffeine free coke? Also I can see how caffeine can make yOu play slightly faster but if you notice a large difference it's probably mental.
Reply Quote
Sometimes, I'll smoke weed before I play. I did this last night and won 2 of my placement match games. I find my concentration increases quite a bit.
Reply Quote

Thank you for allowing me to practice my religion despite your dislike for it. I'll be sure to run all of my remarks, publications, petitions, and places of assembly through you, too.

Are you a Dentist by any chance, Heretic?
Reply Quote
Players who drinks coffe on sc2 matchs should be banned.
Reply Quote
02/09/2013 12:12 PMPosted by raiderryan
Heretic I'm assuming you drink caffeine free coke?

No, why do you ask?

02/09/2013 12:20 PMPosted by Orbmunk

No, why do you ask?

Edit: I just realized that I replied to two people with the same question, word-for-word. lol
Edited by HeReTiC on 2/9/2013 6:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
Dude. Caffeine. Why do you think gamers love drinks like Mt. Dew Code Red and Dr. Pepper?
Reply Quote
02/09/2013 06:00 PMPosted by HeReTiC
No, why do you ask?

My dentist plays Starcraft, is a part of the LdS, but he wont share his battletag so I'm always on the lookout for him.

Edit: I have no clue why I typed JLS! I meant Latter Day Saints.
Edited by Orbmunk on 2/11/2013 1:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/09/2013 06:22 PMPosted by Orbmunk
No, why do you ask?

My dentist plays Starcraft, is a part of the JLS, but he wont share his battletag so I'm always on the lookout for him.
Stalker. xD
Reply Quote
JLS

?
Reply Quote
No, why do you ask?

My dentist plays Starcraft, is a part of the JLS, but he wont share his battletag so I'm always on the lookout for him.

is a part of the JLS

JLS

Watch out. we have a mysterious badass over here.
Reply Quote
02/09/2013 08:35 PMPosted by Enigma

is a part of the JLS

JLS

Watch out. we have a mysterious badass over here.

LOL
Im curious though. What is the Jls. I googled it and only found some bronze players with jls in their name.
Reply Quote
02/09/2013 06:00 PMPosted by HeReTiC
Heretic I'm assuming you drink caffeine free coke?

No, why do you ask?

No, why do you ask?

Edit: I just realized that I replied to two people with the same question, word-for-word. lol

i knew lds members cant drink alcohol or do drugs, didnt know if coffee is just something your not supposed to drink or if its the caffeine. i guess its the coffee. one of my college roomates grew up lds although he started breaking some rules in college. he was a pretty calm dude and didnt party but he started to drink a little and had a girlfriend or 2. super nice guy still a good friend of mine
Reply Quote
I like to do lines of coke
Reply Quote
02/09/2013 09:10 PMPosted by raiderryan
i knew lds members cant drink alcohol or do drugs, didnt know if coffee is just something your not supposed to drink or if its the caffeine. i guess its the coffee. one of my college roomates grew up lds although he started breaking some rules in college. he was a pretty calm dude and didnt party but he started to drink a little and had a girlfriend or 2. super nice guy still a good friend of mine

It's the coffee. In addition to abstaining from alcohol and drugs, we abstain from coffee and tea, as well. Caffeine is fine--even the Prophet drinks caffeine.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]