Chalanges

Ok we all know that eventualy after the game comes out people are going to play with different chalanges on the campain just to see if its possable, so Before the campain is even availible let, Here are two I plan on trying,

1) No Karrigan

2) ONLY Karrigan/hero zerg (so brood queens or Brutalists but basicly any "one of" )

Post what fun opptional chalanges you might consider doing in your play through!
Reply Quote
Use Google chrome, it has spell check to aid you.
Reply Quote
Using only Kerrigan and the Swarm Host when it is unlocked.;)
Edited by SwarmHost on 2/9/2013 9:10 AM PST
Reply Quote

Challenges

Ok we all know that eventually after the game comes out people are going to play with different challenges on the campaign just to see if its possible, so before the campaign is even available yet, here are two I plan on trying,

1) No Kerrigan

2) ONLY Kerrigan/hero zerg (so brood queens or Brutalisks but basically any "one of" )

Post any fun optional challenges you might consider doing in your playthrough!

;)

I think a cool challenge would be to complete the campaign without any upgrades whatsoever.
Reply Quote
I just saw some of karrigans Skills from a review, Wow free units for mana are going to be alot of fun. Its nice to know that we COULD go a 0 mineral game technically.
Reply Quote
Beat the campaign on Brutal with only Zerglings and Kerrigan
Beat the campaign on Brutal with only Swarm Host
Beat the campaign on Brutal with only Broodlords
Beat the campaign on Brutal with only Banelings
Reply Quote
I did a no upgrades brutal run in WoL, i intend to do the same in heart of the swarm
Reply Quote
I just saw some of Kerrigan's Skills from a review, free units for energy are going to be alot of fun. Its nice to know that we COULD go for a 0 mineral game technically.

Spelling errors *facepalm* EVERYWHERE.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]