StarCraft® II

region problems

hey when i try to log into the beta for the Heart of the swarm it says the region client is wrong.
is the beta only restricted to specific regions?
if so i would like to know how to switch the client to that region.
Thanks in advance
Reply Quote
I'm having the same issue, any way to see what's going on?
Reply Quote
Getting the Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you using the correct client?" message as well?
Reply Quote
Yeah, but i've tried downloading the client multiple times to see if it works.
Reply Quote
Same problem here (no accounts for this region) - I got the beta version because I pre-purchased the next version through Amazon. Maybe that's a clue?
Reply Quote
A lot of people are having the same problem. There was a similar post started Friday and Aldrexus let everyone know that the problem probably wouldn't be fixed until early next week so I doubt you'll be on before then.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7864966567?page=16
Edited by Skylis on 2/10/2013 12:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
Me too! (Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region.) I uninstall it and went to my account to download the beta again and hope it works this time! 20 more days and the beta test is over :(
Reply Quote
Yeah there was a thread posted on this that hit its limit for posts so alot of people are having this issue! Which I think is bull!@#$ but oh wel.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]