StarCraft® II

HOTS BETA: POST HERE IF YOU GET INVALID LOGIN

(Locked)

I can't play either. My friend pre-paid on Sunday and he says he can login.
Artos; are you serious?
Lol, go ahead. It'll just get deleted. You can't bump without justifiable reason.

I see why umadbro. You don't want your spot light taken away. too bad I already beat ya too the punch and have 2 threads dedicated to this issue. Ya snooze, ya loose. Btw, reported for duplicate ;).
Yep, still getting this issue as well.
bump, I'm having the same problem... been having it since Thursday...
If you want to post in the actual thread that's up where Aldrexus will post an update, post here: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7885318549
Same for me....... "Invalid Login. Your account has no game accounts that can be used in this region. Are you using the correct client?"

I won a beta key today
Community Manager
We are currently working to resolve this issue as soon as possible. For more information, please join the discussion taking place here. To ensure that there is no confusion surrounding where updates will be provided, I've locked this thread.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]