StarCraft® II

starcraft 2 1.5.4.24540 where's my game??

just patching to this latest version , I log in within the game screen , but then there's only "play as a guest" button?? WTF PS: mine is collector's edition , and can be played without problem before this patch!! HELP!! And my account is in fine status , can log in on battlenet web pages fine!
Reply Quote
oh and after the patch it automatically reformed my game files on disc , it took quite a while !
I just found out my game have been reformed to starter edition, and that's why I can't play anything now! GREAT!! NOW WHAT??
Reply Quote
NO reply? OK If this problem isn't fixed real soon, I'll never buy Blizzard games again!! :(
Reply Quote
i got the same problem dude and blizzard support dont help at all!!!
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Can you delete the Battle.net cache first, and then the Blizzard Entertainment folder? Please let us know how it goes, and we can work from there.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]