Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
I never stop making scv
None of that matters. If you want to be promoted, you have to win.
Upload them to drop.sc, replayfu.com. or sc2replayed.com.
Edited by HeReTiC on 2/10/2013 9:01 PM PST
I never stop making scv never get supply blockget my expo before 3:45 WHY????????????? plz helpNone of that matters. If you want to be promoted, you have to win.
YOU FILTHY LIAR!
If your constantly producing SCVs and never getting supply blocked you are already very good.
Now you need to make sure you are scouting and constantly making units as well.
If your mechanics are as good as you say your at least gold level, replays would help tho.
trying to just win will eventually cause you to hit a wall around diamond.
Remember: the best players don't try to win, they just try to minimize mistakes.
MMR is a really slow moving process when it thinks it has already honed in on your skill level.
You have to win cosistantly(2/3 it seems like) or win against favored opponents for your mmr to increase rapidly.
I hear bronze is pretty rough and that everyone somewhat makes workers with some consistency. I don't know personally though. Looking at your 1v1 ladder record though, you're kind of where you need to be.
Edited by Eclipse on 2/10/2013 9:22 PM PST
you are bronze because you have less than 75% win rate against bronze and less than 50% win rate against silvers.
1. Win 1 game of each match up per day to increase your muscle memory and build order apm (as well as make your mmr closer to your skill if you play this quantity)
2. Pick 1 build per match up and practise it as much as u can
3. Play safe. If you are not lying about your macro skills you are by default ahead of opponents of bronze-platinum if you can efficiently spend your money as well.
How to play safe:
1. Scout after with scv that completes your depot to get early heads up on cheese.
2. Expand maybe after making a bunker or make a bunker right after cc and before any transition.
3. Make additional bunkers if enemy has not expanded by 6 minutes. Scan around 6 minutes to see signs of an all in/what tech they are going.
4. Have an attack planned and add defensive adjustments to survive until your attack.
Winning Games Requires and edge. Pick one you wish to attain and then attack once you have earned this edge, some edges include:
1. Income Lead->army lead
2. Upgrade lead-> composition lead
3. Hard/soft counter units-> compsotion lead
4. Superior Spending Quotiant-> leads to army or reinforcement lead
5. Better unit control -> micro lead or positional lead
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.