The Unknown Pre-RP

Please, step forward. I am Doctor Wakefield. You are all associated with the SCP association, and you are now a member of Initiative Seven, or IS7. This project is for us to further gain knowledge on SCP subjects, and was established after the failure of IS6. We will be working largely with Euclid class objects, and will study, investigate, and interact with these creatures. Under no circumstances are you permitted to release, interact with, or observe SCP objects and or creatures without permission and higher personnel with you. You will be assigned to rooms shortly.

In the event of the escape of a Keter class object and or creature, you will all be assigned immediately to the recapture of the Keter class object and or creature that has escaped. If you see, hear, or otherwise notice something unusual, please report it immediately to me. You will be reporting to me.

^(RPer Name)^
Name:
Code: (D-[Four random letters[)
Appearance:
Backstory:

Welcome to "The Unknown". This is a RP that will use SCP "lore", a link will be put below. Please ask before making a special character. You will not be permitted to use a SCP Artifact as a creature.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-series
Reply Quote
Reserved For Characters.
Reply Quote
Oh god... SCP. I honestly don't think this'll go well
Reply Quote
02/10/2013 01:10 PMPosted by Korozain
Oh god... SCP. I honestly don't think this'll go well
Why?
Reply Quote
First tell me what the hell SCP stands for.
Reply Quote
Secure. Contain. Protect.

Also the code name for the "Subjects" this organization "secures. Contains. And Protects."

Also its just the fact that SCPs are all completely fan made so not much to go off of and its very vague on the lore as well.
Reply Quote
Secure, Contain, Protect.

(All info can be found by following the link.)

Korozain: That just leaves room for creativity. It'll be fine.
Edited by Dacder on 2/10/2013 1:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
How does this work per say?
Reply Quote
FOLLOW THE DAMN LINK!
Reply Quote
THE LINK TELLS ME NOVINK!

Edit-Alright, now I get it. Now I ask limitations on this. Cause...I think I'd like to just use Zack.
Edited by Zarkun on 2/10/2013 1:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
Double post, but SCP-096 is freaky sh!t.
Reply Quote
I'm sorry dac but this ... makes 0% sense ... and I won't be joining ...
Reply Quote
I'm still thinking on this, but I'm sure I can think of something. Might just read it for now.
Reply Quote
02/10/2013 07:03 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
I'm sorry dac but this ... makes 0% sense ... and I won't be joining ...
How does it not make sense?
Reply Quote
.... well for one I never followed your link ... now it just seems like a bit of a bad Warehouse 13 rip off even though it is nowhere near the same as W13 ... I might actually join but ... might take me a while ...
Reply Quote
It's an SCP RP. It's not a ripoff of anything, because it's not my lore. I don't claim that it's my lore, either. The link will explain a lot.
Edited by Dacder on 2/10/2013 7:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
I mean the SCP part is similar to Warehouse 13 ... or is Warehouse 13 similar to SCP? ... dis !@#$ is confusaling ...
Reply Quote
I told you Morph, it's W13 that's similar to SCP.
Reply Quote
meh ...
Reply Quote
OHMAHGAWD DID U SEE THE PUFFERKITTENS AND PORTALTO THE DIMENSION OF IFINATE KITTENS!!!!!!! I may go back to my cat phase thanks to u Dacder.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]