StarCraft® II

Reaper (Episode 3, Part 2)

Fine, I got this.

IC: Not making much progress, I open the COM channel, growling in annoyance. {Discord, mind opening the door?}
Discord stopped and considered the request. Very unclear... Might as well interpret it in a fun way. {Sure. One moment please.}

The voice Discord had installed speaks over the intercom in that pleasant, unworried voice. "Thought you all should know. Airlocks on all decks opening. Air pressure on all decks dropping. Estimate 3 minutes of usable air remaining. Have a wonderful rest of your day!"
Discord stopped and considered the request. Very unclear... Might as well interpret it in a fun way. {Sure. One moment please.}

The voice Discord had installed speaks over the intercom in that pleasant, unworried voice. "Thought you all should know. Airlocks on all decks opening. Air pressure on all decks dropping. Estimate 3 minutes of usable air remaining. Have a wonderful rest of your day!"
This is a quite lovely turn of events.

IC: I awoke on someones shoulder, boosting myself off as I landed on the floor with a thud, my vision obscured as I saw flames from various parts of the hallway... Flames from the explosives that occurred. "What happened?"
I growl. {Bridge door please.}
{You should know to phrase your wishes carefully by now. One moment please.}

You hear several clicks as locks disengage and bars pull out to allow the door to open. When the noise has stopped the door tries to open. There is a slight squealing sound of stressed metal, but the door remains shut.

{One moment. Running lock analysis... ... ... ... Ok. It seems that someone melted/fused one of the locks in place. Can't hack welding. I'd suggest a breaching charge of some sort.}

AI voice: "I'm pleased to tell you that you still have 2 minutes and 15 seconds of air left."
Growling, I blink to the Reapers, looking at them. "Breaching charge. Now."
"We ran out of them in order to escape death... And we don't take orders from you, not anymore." I spat out onto the ground, for every ounce was the truth. "Have you tried something as simple as the ventilation shaft?"
"No time. The Doctor finishes this weapon and escape means nothing." I blink again, this time, drawing the Void blade and cutting the rest of the way through the lock, opening the door. I step in, watching the Doctor work frantically. "It's over, Doc. You've sowed your fate, and I'm the Reaper."
The door refuses to open despite the lock being destroyed. It would appear that the opening mechanisms have been damaged beyond use.
KO...you're drawing that out unnecessarily. I wants to get on to the next one in the series, blast it!
Like I said:

Patience Viceroy, patience. He will die.

You will get to kill the Doctor, I just would like everyone to be there for the Big Event.
Well, Mark, smylez and CR are already there, I can talk to SB about finishing this up and I'm here, so I think we're all here.
You blinked away from us, remember. :P
Alright fine. Have someone blow the flippin' door down.
No one has any explosives left. Well, Zack does, but it would take more than he has to blow a door. They're small anti-infantry explosives, not breaching charges. And CR, I meant you're on the station.
I smiled as he left, we did have explosives but he would just dispose of us. "Shall we find another way out of here?"
Sheesh, I thought you Reapers were packed with breaching charges. Well, have at. Just trust me when I say you'll want everyone to be there when you enter the bridge.

Anti Ninja Edit -

AHA! YOU SNEAKY REAPER!
Edited by KnarledOne on 3/1/2013 1:41 PM PST
03/01/2013 01:41 PMPosted by KnarledOne
AHA! YOU SNEAKY REAPER!
Oh yes I am. :P
Slashing the door in frustration, I head for an armory. That was the only chance I had of getting explosives with enough punch to open the door.
In the armory, a box labeled "BREACHING CHARGES++ DELUXE" has conveniently survived the blasts.

OOC:

|-(
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]