StarCraft® II

Which Pros Do You Think Deserve A Big Win?

This thread is dedicated to the well know, and possibly not so well known sc2 pros we have all seen or heard of but sadly never get their moment of glory :S I want to hear about everyone's choice for which pro or pros they think DESERVES by heart a win in the GSL or MLG or any impressive tournament.

There are so many of them out there and I think we owe it to them to let their voices be heard.

EDIT: I am compiling a list, try to add more to it :)

MKP
Idra
Grubby.
Nada
Squirtle
White-Ra
Bisu
Jaedong.
Vibe
CatZ
Ssonlight
Huk
Leenock
LiquidHerO
MMA
root minigun
naniwa
sheth
VibE
SluSH
scarlett
TLO
ROOTLeiYa
Taeja
STCurious
ManofOneWay
Dragon
INnoVation
HerO
DeMuslim
Fruitdealer
Flash
Bomber
Thorzain
SKT_Fantasy
EGmachine
NSH Kysarr
MC

Who would you guys nominate up? I know I missed plenty :D

EDIT: Some of you fail to understand the use of the word "Deserves" which is defined as doing something or having or showing qualities worthy of (reward or punishment).

This means, which pros do you think show "deserving qualities", and do not confuse the word deserve with entitlement because deserve does in no way suggest being entitled to something.

As a side note, if I chose a player who may not perform the best but through their supplementary qualities (sportsmanlike, respectful, consistent, keeps track of fans etc) I am not suggesting that they, as a poor player end up winning because everyone throws their hands up to let them win; I am suggesting a well fought series where a good guy as we know him now wins a huge title to become a top competitor.
Edited by fingrknitter on 2/14/2013 12:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
MarineKing. Been around forever and was - literally - the Boxer of sc2 for a lengthy period. Just never managed to get that major win.
Reply Quote
All pros deserve a big win since they put countless hours and boundless effort into their profession.
Reply Quote
02/10/2013 05:34 PMPosted by SlylockMcFox
MarineKing. Been around forever and was - literally - the Boxer of sc2 for a lengthy period. Just never managed to get that major win.

Well said :)

02/10/2013 05:37 PMPosted by VIPER
All pros deserve a big win since they put countless hours and boundless effort into their profession.

I believe so to, so this thread is where we commemorate each one and more importantly the pros that still are waiting on their big score :D
Reply Quote
the ones that get a big win.
Reply Quote
Grubby.
Reply Quote
MKP or Nada
Reply Quote
02/10/2013 05:40 PMPosted by TechNo
Grubby.

I definitely should have put him under my list xD How could I have forgotten :S

02/10/2013 05:41 PMPosted by HeavyFresh
Nada

Well spoken
Edited by fingrknitter on 2/10/2013 5:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
I think Squirtle deserves a GSL win.
Reply Quote
Squirtle & MKP, definitely.
Reply Quote
Grubby.
Reply Quote
White-Ra. I personally think that he is the best in HotS right now. All those "Speschul Taktiks" prepared him for weird situations presented by a new game.
Reply Quote
MKP. Works so hard and has gotten second so many times... plus he's freakin' adorable.
Reply Quote
Bisu
Jaedong.
Flash.

Yeah, I'm one of those people.
Reply Quote
MKP the great terran hope.... and ive been watching huskys HOTS casts and demuslim looks like hes playing really well maybe hell make some noise for a foregner
Reply Quote
Marineking! Marineking deserves to win everything!

He's just such a cool player in every way. Shame he doesn't have any major victories T_T
Reply Quote
Stardust aka Ssonlight D:< dudes amazing in ladder play, but then loses to the easiest opponents in tournaments.
Reply Quote
MKP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]