StarCraft® II

Will the following please retire

EDIT2: The OP asked the following people to reitre because they were "patch Zergs".
Stephano
Nerchio
Soulky (OP's spelling)
Snute
Jaedong
RorO

And my comments:

EVERY Zerg is a patch Zerg. I hope you know that.

EDIT: It's Soulkey
Edited by VIPER on 2/11/2013 3:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
Maybe you should consider retiring from posting. Smart idea deleting that though, I'll give you that.
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 03:29 PMPosted by TechNo
Maybe you should consider retiring from posting. Smart idea deleting that though, I'll give you that.

Now I am kind of curious on who he was calling out.

Thank you Viper.

OH Lord whats with that
Edited by Reno on 2/11/2013 3:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 03:29 PMPosted by TechNo

NO ONE CAN ESCAPE MY SHORT TERM MEMORY OF THE OP! >:D
Reply Quote
I don't think stephano is really a patch zerg. I don't think anyone who has come close to code S success would have too many problems becoming successful with any other race.
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 03:32 PMPosted by Eclipse
I don't think stephano is really a patch zerg. I don't think anyone who has come close to code S success would have too many problems becoming successful with any other race.

Doesn't matter all zerg players are scrubs

signed These forums
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 03:27 PMPosted by VIPER
Jaedong

02/11/2013 03:27 PMPosted by VIPER
patch Zerg

lol
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 03:33 PMPosted by Reno

Doesn't matter all zerg players are scrubs

signed These forums

I know, right? XD
Reply Quote
I would mention the terrans that were good on release, but once the game started balancing out the fell off the map, but alas I can't even remember them anymore :S

@OP: I hate those Patch Tosses that have been carried by their race ever since the observer buff since they all got better after they...were...buffed SURPRISE!!!!
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 03:36 PMPosted by HeReTiC
Jaedong

patch Zerg

lol

It's a really old patch
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 03:40 PMPosted by Spyder
It's a really old patch

zerglings get made in pairs patch zerg
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 03:40 PMPosted by Spyder

lol

It's a really old patch

Was it the Defiler Patch?
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 03:37 PMPosted by fingrknitter
@OP: I hate those Patch Tosses that have been carried by their race ever since the observer buff since they all got better after they...were...buffed SURPRISE!!!!

-Observer build time reduction.
-Anion Pulse Crystals.
-Upgrade cost reduction.
-Immortal range buff.
-Mothership acceleration buff.
-Warp Prism shield buff.
-Archon range buff.
-Chargelot "always attack" fix.
-Observer cost reduction.
-Phoenix build time reduction.
-Void Ray bonus damage to Massive.

Where all all the Patch-Toss?

Specifically, wouldn't HerO, the Protoss hero (hurr hurr), be considered Patch-Toss in PvZ considering his heavy Warp Prism use post-buff? PartinG, the PvZ Patch-Toss, for perfecting Sentry/Immortal post-Immortal buff? All Protoss, PvT Patch-Toss, for late-game Chargelot/Archon/Colossus deathballs? All Protoss, PvX Patch-Toss, for fast upgrades?
Edited by TropicalBob on 2/11/2013 3:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
@TropicalBob:

It really is sad some people still hold on to the term patch zerg as a reason for losing :S
Edited by fingrknitter on 2/11/2013 3:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
Especially considering how anyone who accomplishes anything is labeled a Patch-Zerg instead of maybe being a hard-worker or decent player, or having a fiery run. Such as HyuN, Symbol, Life, Goswser, Scarlett, among whatever others.

I think most semi-intelligent folk have given up on the Patch-Zerg craze, as I don't believe Scarlett and Life are lobbed into that category anymore, and I don't see it applied as much as it was in the wake of the patch in question.

On the other hand, any Protoss or Terran who does the same is a hero unequaled. If you can beat a Zerg, you're simply an utter god of the game in the face of injustice.
Edited by TropicalBob on 2/11/2013 3:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
In that list only Nerchio became "better" post patch.
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 04:00 PMPosted by Magnijung
In that list only Nerchio became "better" post patch.
Nah, Nerchio has been around as "pretty good" for a really long time. Longer than Stephano. I remember the first time I heard of either of them, it was in the first Shoutcraft tournament. Stephano went out to White-Ra in round 1 and Nerchio won the whole thing.
Reply Quote
Kid tried to execute a strategic retreat but the VIPER was having none of that. Abducts your post back to where us forum Lings can rip it to shreds and poops blinding cloud all over your hopes and aspirations. Gg son, gg.
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 04:15 PMPosted by SlylockMcFox
Kid tried to execute a strategic retreat but the VIPER was having none of that. Abducts your post back to where us forum Lings can rip it to shreds and poops blinding cloud all over your hopes and aspirations. Gg son, gg.

Well VIPER is a snake, he strikes fast. ;P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]