StarCraft® II

Looking for a plat/diamond clan

im rank 3 in plat and i play against diamond about every other game
shockerkey 574
email:shockerkey@gmail.com
Reply Quote
Hey Shockerkey,

Fever Clan is recruiting members from bronze to masters and have tightly knit groups for each section of the ladder (Bronze to Gold practicing and platinum to masters practicing). Fever clan has over 900 active memebers playing a variety of games such as League of Legends, Starcraft II, Smite, Dota 2, and many more. We also have players in separate timezone server so playing with someone would never be an issue.

If you are still shy about it then join us Teamspeak @ 64.31.32.90:9987 or on our forums http://feverclan.com/forums/forum.html. All are welcome.

If you have any questions you are free to message me on the fever clan forum,respond in this thread, or add me @ Demosthenes #856.

-Demosthenes
Reply Quote
Hello Shockerkey

IGE (Imperium Gaming Empire) is always recruiting active members to log on and have fun helping each other get better at playing the best RTS game out there! If you are interested in more information you can check out our main post on here; http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7415515585

Or for more information you can contact myself (Darkone.465) or my Starcraft Division Commander IGEauTHORity.401 in game

If you decide that you would like to join us, head over to; http://www.imperiumgamingempire.org/apply

I hope to hear back from you about joining the IGE team!
Reply Quote
I think you would be a GREAT fit in our clan. Here is a little info I wrote about us. If you would like to join, let me know!

Team Elite uses the Starcraft "clan" feature, but strives to be strictly a "pool" of players connected through the clan feature. Really, we want to create a pool of players so that you can log in on your time, and find a teammate to play team games with, find a player to practice with, or talk to someone about the game.

We aren't a clan, we are a team. We accept all skills levels, and even at our small current membership, have masters to bronze players capable with any race. We also have players highly skilled in custom games, specifically desert strike, battlecraft, bunker wars, nexus wars, and phantom mode. Our gameplay style is an aggressive, read-and-react style.

Team Elite would be a great team to join if you are an active, competitive player that wants to "do your own thing," and not be tied down to playing matches with somebody. This is the only way a group works, because ultimately people want to "do their own thing." Nothing will ever be asked of you except that you are respectful of all teammates, but there will always be people willing to help you or play with you. We all help each other. Join us, and invite your friends!

Clan Tag: [TE]
Clan Name: Team Elite
Current Members: [TE] theTRUTH, [TE] ApolloRocket, [TE] Disqualifier, [TE] Draethe

theTRUTH . 651
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]