StarCraft® II

The Gates of Hell (Planning&PRP)

Three more shots ring out, knocking Nuke out of his chair as I walk in the door again. "You seem to forget I know what I said. Twisting words," Another shot bowls Nuke over, "only earns you pain."
Reply Quote
You guys lost me... ive also been reading up on the rp
Reply Quote
Well, you'll want to find a different RP to join XD Jay is...indisposed and she's the DM.
Reply Quote
"Zarkun is correct. The DM is currently away because she has a life, unlike a few of us here, primarily me. There is one very active RP, however it may be moving too fast. You might prefer something like NtS(Need to Survive) or TTS(This is Their Story) at the moment."
Reply Quote
Sure nuke... ill take a look. and ive seen this rp before but was having internet probs... i dont think it would hurt to try and get in.
Reply Quote
03/02/2013 07:36 PMPosted by Nukester
AH! MY LACKEY! ... I mean, my padawan.

More bullets collide with Nuke, sending him through a wall. "Knock that off."

Edit-We're not saying not to try and get in, we're saying that this one is officially-unofficially dead.
Edited by Zarkun on 3/2/2013 7:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
I suposed i could look at them.
Reply Quote
"Simple. I'm borderline overextended. I don't just RP here in the forums you know."
Reply Quote
This still open for joining?
Reply Quote
No, it's not. Sorry. Not being mean, Jay herself closed it to applications.
Reply Quote
Dang it. This was gonna be really cool.... I needed to get my Neurotoxins up to date...
Reply Quote
You can probably still ask, I don't know. She might still let you in if she likes your app. Maybe.

Since Jay isn't even seeming to be around right now though, I'd hold off on applying at least until she gets back.
Reply Quote
Alright, If Jay somehow resurrects from the dead while I'm still available on my two week hiatus from anything work-related, tell her I want to apply.
Reply Quote
I'll note her on Deviant Art, see if she replies.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]