StarCraft® II

The Gates of Hell (Planning&PRP)

02/12/2013 04:46 PMPosted by Mockingjay
I will be in need of a Commander/Captain of the Encampment, as well as a Bartender for the Bar that is in the Encampment.

This was what I meant. Sorry for the gap in communication.
Reply Quote
This is going to make my life a big pain. (If I get the job)

@Mockingjay
Nukester plays the part of the bureaucrat trying to make life difficult for whoever is in charge quite well. Kind of a refreshing change from a character either wanting/not wanting to kill you.

One of the funniest things I recall from my RP 'In Glory We Return' was the general (my character) walks in to find the Political Officer (Nukester) in his chair at his desk. General doesn't like this at all, so he orders some privates and a corporal to pick up his chair and run around the track with it, just so that he can spite the P.O. out of the satisfaction of sitting behind the General's desk.
Reply Quote
@Zanon I'd be more than happy to allow you to be the Commander/Captain/whatever you want to call yourself!

@Nukester-you are accepted.

As for the rest of you who are waiting, wait until I get home from school/the next time I can check/make up my mind.
Edited by Mockingjay on 2/13/2013 9:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
@Jester-you are accepted
@Darkra-you will find my reasons for denying you (here). I will edit this post to put the reasons in when I get hime from school.
@ShadowFury-Accepted, but I would like to talk with you on the deviant art chat later.
Reply Quote
*melancholy sigh*
Reply Quote
@Knarled-of course you are accepted, :P
@HBRB-Accepted
@Sixel-Accepted
Edited by Mockingjay on 2/13/2013 9:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
I will when I am not on an Ipad...I'll do it when I get home.
Reply Quote
YAY!

I see great potential in this thread. A detailed, non-stat based form, well-developed set up, and an all-star cast.
Edited by KnarledOne on 2/13/2013 9:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
Name: Colonel Eric Anderson
Race: Terran
Description: Senior officer at Hell's Gate Research Facility
Personality: Runs a tight, efficient, military machine. Very low tolerance of insubordination.

History: Regrettably not a war hero. He served briefly in combat versus both the Zerg and the Protoss, but did not distinguish himself enough to be decorated more than most. Running an effective base or operation was where Anderson shone. He rose quickly through the ranks because of this, until he reached the rank of Colonel. Then he made a politician angry at some military dinner and is paying for it now through his time at Hell's Gate. But hey, he is still in charge.

EXTRAS: Standard Marine power armor displaying his rank. Carries grenades.
Reply Quote
My legendary thread senses are tingling...

Name: Darren Losar
Race: Terran
Description: Fairly thin build, approximately six feet tall.
Personality: Fairly loose and easy going, but quite a loner. Utterly hates having to work with biological specimens. Is prone to pulling innocent pranks.
Project/Description of Project: Nanites based on Zerg tissue regeneration.

History: The son of a prodigious scientist responsible for the creation of the first line of adjutants, Darren was seen as a failure and a stain on his father's reputation for not taking up his aptitude with biology. Trying to sequester away his odd son, he pulled some strings and sent him to Hell's gate in order to have other scientists beat him into proper trains of thought. In spite of his father's influence, he's an incredibly prodigy at working with machines and computers, and has an odd project centered around such.

Edit; forgot to add description. Derp.
Edited by morrjo on 2/13/2013 1:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 12:15 PMPosted by morrjo
Project/Description of Project: Nanites based on Zerg tissue regeneration.
*Jaw drops as I was doing something similar with Zerg Regenerative Tissue when me and Jay talked about it online* Damn... Someone beat me to the post. Whelp, back to the drawing board.
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 12:28 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
*Jaw drops as I was doing something similar with Zerg Regenerative Tissue when me and Jay talked about it online* Damn... Someone beat me to the post. Whelp, back to the drawing board.

Victory!

Also, is it normal for a cellphone's battery to INCREASE with usage? It was ten percent a second ago, and now its 18%...
Reply Quote
No, that's not normal.... On the side note..

*Does an epic NUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
Reply Quote
@Darkra
....No. I am sorry. But NO.

(In the process of breaking down what is wrong)

jay you still haven't told me what is wrong with my character sheet
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]