StarCraft® II

The Gates of Hell (Planning&PRP)

@Darkra
....No. I am sorry. But NO.

(In the process of breaking down what is wrong)

jay you still haven't told me what is wrong with my character sheet
She said no Hybrids in the app. And yes, it's there. Your person is a Hybrid... AND is also a male Kerrigan...
Reply Quote
I am also still at school. on an Ipad. with a !@#$ty keyboard. please wait until I get home-I'll type up what was wrong as soon as I get there.

I only got like, fifteen minutes left of last hour here anyway...
Reply Quote
Your internet access is not restricted? Dafaq?
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 12:57 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
She said no Hybrids in the app. And yes, it's there. Your person is a Hybrid... AND is also a male Kerrigan...

i think she meant hybrids as in the thing from the campaign
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 01:01 PMPosted by darkra
i think she meant hybrids as in the thing from the campaign
You have a Granny Smith apple and a Gala apple, both are apples and when you breed the to of them to have the best of both.... It's a Hybrid. Hybrid is just a term, Kerrigan is technically a Terran/Zerg Hybrid, as well as any infected in a sense.
Reply Quote
Not finished but I just wanted to get this out. and darkra she added in there under hybrid 'NO terran/zerg(except normal infested), terran/protoss, protoss/zerg, terran/zerg/protoss'
EDIT: I will finish this after work ... so maybe around 10 pm USeastern.

Name: Rallen Aspiritas
Race: Terran
Occupation (If any): Superior
Description: Shaggy brown hair, 5'11",
Personality: TBA
History: TBA
EXTRAS:
Project/Description of Project (If Scientist): TBA
Edited by TheLostMorph on 2/13/2013 1:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
*facepalm*
even though she has no actual direct control over them.

his lack of connection to the swarm.

:I

By the way...
it's been a long time since I've seen Six- Oh my god you don't know anything about me being hacked do you!? D:

HBRB? :D Yeah I heard you got hacked but I didn't know ya came back.
02/13/2013 03:48 AMPosted by smylez
You has a fancy portrait Sixel? No more lolmortals?

I love my lolmortals and they love me.
Edited by Sixel on 2/13/2013 1:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
Oh rub a dub dub.... Can't come up with a project after someone stole it from me. :I Let the waiting game begin in my mind.
Reply Quote
yo CR you still haven't posted in Hell's Bells yet :/
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 01:53 PMPosted by darkra
Calm down.... I have all night and I still need a research project because mine was stolen from me.... I'll post in there in a little bit.
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 01:54 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Calm down.... I have all night and I still need a research project because mine was stolen from me.... I'll post in there in a little bit.

if i was mad i would've been like OMG !@#$ING CR POST ON HELL'S BELLS!!!!!!! and really you need to have a better locker or something if someone managed to steal your project
Reply Quote
Ha ha ha.... I doubt someone makes virtual lockers in Joeyrays. I mean my research project for this. The study of Zerg Regenerative Tissue. Now I'm back at the drawing board.
Reply Quote
I'm aiming for mostly medical practices around nanites. Zerg tissues themselves are nothing I'm looking at in particular. Zerg tissues are just what they're based around.

IE: Zerg regen process > nanite replica
Reply Quote
Morrjo, I was actually going to try to lace the flesh of soliders with artificial Zerg Regenerative Tissue... But I believe I found and equally interesting project. One that involves plants and creating one out of Zerg tissue and cells.
Reply Quote
So... making Zerg Fauna into Flora..?

Also YES Sixel!
I have returned, in even more of my humorous and crazy glory! ;D
Though if I am one to be able to state some self-reflections, most of my insanity is simply being pooled into real life at the moment, and therefore what is left for all of you unlucky b@stards is the sadistic scheming part of me. C;

I love you all and I will be on a short break to stop by Hell, catch up with ma' pal Satan a bit. I'll be sure to catch you all (and possibly maim you) later! ^^
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 02:11 PMPosted by SlnderBurito
So... making Zerg Fauna into Flora..?
Didn't know there were Zerg Plants... Now since I know that now thanks to you.... I have to refine my project goal.... A lot. Every step of the way I'm being either delayed or having to think of a new idea. :\

Back to the drawing board.... Now that I think about it.... My plant idea seems retarded.... How can something so simple be a pain in the !@# and so hard....
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 2/13/2013 2:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
Umm... No, there aren't. Fauna is Wildlife, Flora is plants. You are stating that your goal is to create Zerg plantlife, which is essentially taking the Fauna of the Zerg Swarm, and turning it into Flora. :P

I guess if you considered the organic structures of the Zerg to be plants..? Not sure.
Reply Quote
Nevermind on the comment..... It's been a long day and.... yeah. But I feel like scrapping the idea now that it seems stupid..... Not like I can find any uses outside of the damn military.

I would've been okay with Zerg Regenerative Tissue like me and Jay talked about last night.... But someone beat me with a post on it before I got home from school.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 2/13/2013 2:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
Bartender Katherine Carmine
Female
A gregarious and strong spirited girl with an independent streak, Katherine Carmine always has a smile in her face to welcome the tired and brave soldiers looking for a drink in the bar. She is acquainted with everyone in the bar and she is amiable to everyone she meets. Though amiable and tolerant of the ruckus that frequents the bar, she is not afraid of booting out those who cross the line.

She always carries a magnum under the counter and worked as a gun instructor prior to taking the job as bartender.
Edited by smylez on 2/13/2013 2:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
More than one person could be working on regeneracy. It's a big topic. You could even be partners.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]