New Features Coming in 2.0.4 – Download Now!

I keep getting this: http://i.imgur.com/0xM95Ny.png
Reply Quote
Were talking about Blizzard here, not limewire. Sheesh some of you people really get your !@#$%^s tight for no reason, you will need the patch to play SC2 multiplayer, so no matter how strong of a "rebel" you may think you are, you will still get this patch.

It doesn't slow down SC2 when you play, and it will only run when SC2 or the SC2 launch is open. So unless you just like staring at the launcher news for hours on end, kindly shut the hell up. Props to Bliz for putting up with this type of feedback from some of their "loyal" fans.

- Wes
DeathbySteel.Enjin.Com
Reply Quote
As a sidenote, the system requirements say the space required is 12GB. I'm currently at 14 (before the patch). And when Legacy comes out, is there gonna be another 6GB tacked on, again, even for those who don't plan on buying it? So 18GB for a single game? Blizzard?
Reply Quote
So i've left the launcher open for the past 2 full days, and it's still 0kb/14gb. 0%. Why isn't it starting for me? I've made sure there's no security blocking SC2 in any way.
Reply Quote
I have a question: I install starcraft 2 on both of my pc and laptop, and until now only the pc that download the update to 98%.

can i move unfinished update data from my pc to my laptop so when i connect my laptop in public wifi i can download only the same 2% part is missing from the patch?

really interested in an answer to this myself... very slow/limited internet on a rural ADSL1 connection with no hope of improvement... please tell me i can copy/paste these patches to both my PC's that i use for this game?
Reply Quote
Is it live yet? my launcher doesn't download anything? oO
Reply Quote
02/16/2013 06:08 PMPosted by gamecreator
As a sidenote, the system requirements say the space required is 12GB. I'm currently at 14 (before the patch). And when Legacy comes out, is there gonna be another 6GB tacked on, again, even for those who don't plan on buying it? So 18GB for a single game? Blizzard?

TBQH, 18 GB is not that much for a modern AAA game. If you really are having storage constraints such that this is an issue, you should upgrade your hard drive.
Reply Quote
This new patch literally sucks. Everything has slowed down to a crawl. Response/execution of commands time has slowed significantly, so much so you cant micro-battle your units properly. Thats even with the lowest settings as well. Gameplay is now out the window. Sheessssh!!!!
Reply Quote
Well I'd like to know what to do about the download, when even after 36 hours it is barely at 22%. I have a high end internet and a pretty decent computer, so I don't know what is causing the issue.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]