A little help

Is anyone friendly enough to answer these simple questions? I am in the process of reading tutorials, but it can be hard to find some answers with all the pages of stuff.

1. How would I add the Wraith unit for the star port for terran players.
2. How would I add the Displacement Field upgrade on starport add on, like where banshee cloak is.
3. What is the best way to copy the above information to more melee maps? Do I have to do it all over again if I wanted it for another map?
4. When a patch comes out and changes the units stats (wraith stats and other units) does it get changed automatically in the map?

My friends and I want to have a beefed up terran versus terran army. I plan on adding most of the units available with some of the SP upgrades. Namely

Science Vessel
Destroyer - Making a custom "Flagship" from the Elite BC
Diamond Tanks

Reply Quote
1: I suggest you to folow a short tuto made by me on a similar issue that you can change to your needs.

2: I think it's similar to the previous question, though I'm not completly sure enough to direct you.

3: Personally I would redo all or save as. If you really got a lot of stuff there are some way to do by exporting a file and importing into your other map, though sometimes it might get tricky. I bet you could also use ".sc2mod" file.

4: I think it only changes the default units. If you copy a unit it will not modify it. If you use the default Wraith for example, it might get the changes. But I think this is something hard to manage. Just make sure when there is a patch that its stuff do not modify your map at some point. I might be wrong though =P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)