StarCraft® II

The need to Survive PRP

Adding is fine so long as you have the standard stuff. On second thought, you still have to have the normal one, plus your psi katana. Dual wield those b!tches XD

Edit-And please use their names. You have no idea how long it took to come up with them.

will do and i will duel wield those b!tches!
Reply Quote
Also, give a little bit of backstory. Otherwise people will question your purpose in the RP.
Reply Quote
the reason why i'm being a bit scarce is listed in my story "life on the front lines".
Reply Quote
Just give it. I'm not going to go reading something for something else that can be explained up front.
Reply Quote
I likely will join but for now i am to busy to do up a char sheet ... hell I shouldn't even be on the forums atm ... 5 page paper to type up in a night ... and maybe a morning ... curse you my tendency for procrastination ...
Reply Quote
Name: Captain James Kyle
Race: Terran
Faction: Mytheran Miners
Unit: Highlander
Equipment: MFA-22 Assault Rifle, Lightning Claymore, HVL-250 Combat Armor.
Appearance: A pale white man with blue eyes. He has a military cut for his brown hair. His physique is medium and he lacks fat.
Abilities: None
Backstory: Captain James Kyle was in charge of the Mining Ship that was scouting the system for another planet to turn into a mining colony when it entered the atmosphere during the need to avoid the battles between all the different forces. This Mining Ship then crashed into the ground, luckily it didn't sustain too much damage. He is currently trying to rally and make sure all the occupants are alive and to get most medical attention.

Name: Sergeant Carter Lee
Faction: Mytheran Miners
Unit: Sentinel
Equipment: T527 Minigun, TL-450 Power Armor.
Appearance: A large muscled Asian man with short hair and brown eyes.
Abilities: None
Backstory: A Sergeant appointed under Captain James Kyle with the defending of the Mytheran Miners on the scouting Mining Ship. He is now gathering any military personnel that can still fight.
Edited by ShadowFury on 2/20/2013 7:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
Edit the part about the Dominion and Umojans. It was all factions and subfactions, not just a couple. Terran, Zerg and Protoss.
Reply Quote
Data Entry #3325: Unit 731

Unit 731 (Also known as “Black Legion”, “Army of Darkness”, and “Ghosts in the Night”) are a terrorist organization/Paramilitary group first reported in 2495 in the incident of [DATA EXPUNGED]. It’s leader(s) are currently unknown, and maximum effort is in place to find and destroy this organization as it poses a rather large threat to populated urban areas, which is where they are most likely to strike.

Unit 731 also is known to have combat prowress, and a moderate sized military-style regiment/army. They are not a major threat to the Dominion Armed Forces, though they have been known to carry out assassinations and ambushes on unsuspecting Dominion personnel. Any encounters with Unit 731 are to be reported immediately, at which point the Dominion will put this attack in their records, to be investigated at an unknown date.

Latest Movements: Unit 731 personnel were last seen on an unnamed planet, seemingly looking to eliminate Dominion and perhaps RR (Raiders, See Data entry #2140) and maybe Umoja. They are not friendly towards anyone, though they are not openly hostile to Protoss. They seem to be stranded, though there are a few of them in number, no more.

Combat Personnel:

Legionnaire- The basic combat unit, much like a Dominion Marine except with improved training in guerrilla warfare, ambushes, and light weaponry. They excel in ambushes, close-ranged warfare, and often hide in forests and/or jungles. They carry SMG’s, Assault Rifles, and Shotguns.

Equites- The more mobile, less well trained version of the legionnaire, the Equites are more versed in traps, trickery, deception, and other such things. They rarely engage enemies, preferring to make their life hell from cover. They carry a variety of weaponry, as they aren’t well monitored.

Adoreus- The Ghosts of the Unit, these are extremely well-trained in tactical and guerrilla warfare, as well as sabotage. They excel in longer ranged engagements, traps, and other such warfare, and sometimes have a psionic signal, though not always. They act as leaders of the group, and carry Sniper Rifles, Assault Rifles, makeshift weapons, and Mines.

[Note: This list may be incomplete. These are the reported and confirmed types of soldiers fielded. Execute caution when under threat of attack.]
Reply Quote
Ok, I edited my sheet.
Reply Quote
D, I'd still like some backstory. Dac, I'll get thing in order.
Reply Quote
^Dacder^
Name: Alice Jamison
Faction: Unit 731
Unit: Adoreus
Equipment: XKOM-3 Silenced Long Range Sniper, LM Silenced Assault Rifle, two C-7 Mines, three A12 Grenades.
Abilities: Camouflage (She is virtually unseeable by the naked eye when in cover), Makeshift-Maker (Can forge weapons out of everyday materials), Cloak (Adding further to her stealth), Silent footsteps (Cannot be heard by anyone, not even those with advanced sensors for noise. Only active when walking.)
Appearance: 5'6, 122 pounds, Light blue eyes, and blonde hair. Rather petite, but still muscular, attractive. Wears camouflaged, full-body armor, and a gas mask, as well as combat boots.
Backstory: As a college student, she dropped out to join this organization, and is now one of it's leading members. She was sent to investigate and disrupt fellow Terran activity, and it led her here. Not much is known about her, as she is quite secretive, fearful of giving out secrets.

^Dacder^
Name: Ed Jackson
Unit: Legionnaire
Equipment: Assault Rifle, Silenced Pistol, various explosives and improvised weapons.
Abilities: Camouflage, Makeshift-Maker, Silenced Footsteps, and Good climber.
Appearance: 6'2, 230 pounds, muscular, and big-bodied. Brown Eyes, and Dark brown hair. Wears a similar full-body armor to Alice.
Backstory: A high-school dropout wanting to change the world, he joined Unit-731 early, and stayed with it. He's garnered a amiable relationship with Alice throughout his time there, and so asked to go with on the mission.
Edited by Dacder on 2/20/2013 7:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
^Dacder^
Name: Alice Jamison
Unit: Adoreus
Equipment: XKOM-3 Silenced Long Range Sniper, LM Silenced Assault Rifle, two C-7 Mines, three A12 Grenades.
Abilities: Camouflage (She is virtually unseeable by the naked eye when in cover), Makeshift-Maker (Can forge weapons out of everyday materials), Cloak (Adding further to her stealth), Silent footsteps (Cannot be heard by anyone, not even those with advanced sensors for noise. Only active when walking.)
Appearance: 5'6, 122 pounds, Light blue eyes, and blonde hair. Rather petite, but still muscular, attractive. Wears camouflaged, full-body armor, and a gas mask, as well as combat boots.
Backstory: As a college student, she dropped out to join this organization, and is now one of it's leading members. She was sent to investigate and disrupt fellow Terran activity, and it led her here. Not much is known about her, as she is quite secretive, fearful of giving out secrets.

Name: Ed Jackson
Unit: Legionnaire
Equipment: Assault Rifle, Silenced Pistol, various explosives and improvised weapons.
Abilities: Camouflage, Makeshift-Maker, Silenced Footsteps, and Good climber.
Appearance: 6'2, 230 pounds, muscular, and big-bodied. Brown Eyes, and Dark brown hair. Wears a similar full-body armor to Alice.
Backstory: A high-school dropout wanting to change the world, he joined Unit-731 early, and stayed with it. He's garnered a amiable relationship with Alice throughout his time there, and so asked to go with on the mission.

<TheLostMorph>
Name: Hiro Quitan
Faction: Raynor's Raiders
Unit: Entity
Equipment: VYN-300 Combat/Survival suit, EMS-99 Assault Rifle, Shatterer Combat Pistol, (additional may come)
Abilities: Cloak, EMP Round, Hypersonic Pulse, (additional may come)
PSI-burst: releases a large burst of Psionic energy that repulses and damages anything/one deemed an enemy by the user in a radius of about 100m. Capable of being concentrated into a burst and launched at a small group of enemies or just one enemy. Especially dangerous to enemies in enclosed spaces
Backstory: (to be completed)

Name: Rachel Twist
Unit: Light Scout
Equipment: GHR-12 sniper rifle and a Scythe combat pistol. Also a samurai sword.
Abilities: Sigh... Must you always have abilities? It's a RP gawd Dangit!
Backstory: Rachel was fond of the heat of combat and the glory and honor it brought. At the early age of sixteen, she began training at an academy, but her sword training began at the age of eight with her father. Eventually, she was hired to join the UED military because of her exceptional skills.
Appearance: Shoulder length black hair, brown eyes, medium hight, normal build.

Second Character Sheet.
Edited by Zarkun on 2/21/2013 2:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
Name: Rachel Twist
Unit: Light Scout
Equipment: GHR-12 sniper rifle and a Scythe combat pistol. Also a samurai sword.
Abilities: Sigh... Must you always have abilities? It's a RP gawd Dangit!
Backstory: Rachel was fond of the heat of combat and the glory and honor it brought. At the early age of sixteen, she began training at an academy, but her sword training began at the age of eight with her father. Eventually, she was hired to join the UED military because of her exceptional skills.
Appearance: Shoulder length black hair, brown eyes, medium hight, normal build.

I feel this character sheet is lacking things... Appearance, age, etc.
Edited by ThaneKrios on 2/21/2013 1:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
The Abilities is mainly for psionics, but also for custom gear with additional functions. I'm covering all my bases for psionics and such. Then there's also the fact that you Appearance and age is somewhat assumed that you're supposed to add it. And use all the equipment. List armor and such. I mean, other character sheets have the appearance and age.
Reply Quote
<TheLostMorph>
Name: Hiro Quitan
Faction: Raynor's Raiders
Unit: Entity
Equipment: VYN-300 Combat/Survival suit, EMS-99 Assault Rifle, Shatterer Combat Pistol, (additional may come)
Abilities: Cloak, EMP Round, Hypersonic Pulse, (additional may come)
PSI-burst: releases a large burst of Psionic energy that repulses and damages anything/one deemed an enemy by the user in a radius of about 100m. Capable of being concentrated into a burst and launched at a small group of enemies or just one enemy. Especially dangerous to enemies in enclosed spaces
Backstory: (to be completed)
Edited by TheLostMorph on 2/21/2013 1:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
Cut down the size of the radius.
Reply Quote
OK
Reply Quote
I edited :)
Reply Quote
edited
Reply Quote
You're both edited. One more person, I think, and then this'll start.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]