Former Illuminati programmer talks about cult

http://www.scribd.com/doc/124834907/Breaking-Free-of-Cult-Programming

Svali was a programmer for the Illuminati whose job it was to brainwash people to make them work for the cult for free. After leaving she wrote about how they intend on taking over the world, what they believe in, how they program people, and most importantly how to help people who have been programmed. Please share this with others!
Reply Quote
The Illuminati doesn't exist. As for the Masons, my dad is a Mason, I am a Demolay, and my mom is an Eastern Star. If I had a sister, then she'd probably be a Rainbow Girl ....... there's not conspiracy with the Masonic organizations either. This cult that you're referencing is just that: a cult. It's not evidence that the Illuminati exist. There are vampire cults, but that doesn't mean that vampires exist.
Reply Quote
The illuminati does exist but, not in its original Bavarian format. The modern illuminati is the blue bloods, and their autonomous banksters. The only thing these revealings leave out is that the people who run these organizations are generally inept.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]