StarCraft® II

What in tarnation is Race Level 5?

In Guide 4 of the Exploration achievements, there's something called getting Race Level 5 in all three races. What is that talking about?
Reply Quote
Gaining exp until you get too level 5 in all 3 races?
Reply Quote
What in tarnation?!?! When did we all get to texas folks?
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 08:24 PMPosted by Ross
me banging your mom

Were you abused today or something?
Reply Quote
Race level 5 sounds like something from hitler's book
Reply Quote
In the expansion you can gain experience/levels from playing, which unlock icons and unit skins.
Reply Quote
Tarnations

watch out.

we have a badass over here.
Reply Quote
Means you're pretty good at the 50, 100, as well as 150 yd dash.
Reply Quote
a deer with no legs, reproductive organs, or eyes... still no !@#$ing Idear
Reply Quote
In the expansion you can gain experience/levels from playing, which unlock icons and unit skins.

The expansion isn't out yet, but this achievement is, in WOL (not HOTS). So what's up with that? And what kind of playing counts? Campaign? AI? Do any of you young whippersnappers know from having got this achievement in in WOL?
Reply Quote
U cant get it in WOL

Dag nabbit! Then why is it part of the WOL achievements list? It's in the Exploration achievements, and every other achievement there is a WOL achievement.

And, is this "experience" solely from playing the ladder, or from other parts of the game also?
Edited by SarahsNanny on 2/21/2013 7:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/21/2013 07:38 AMPosted by SarahsNanny
U cant get it in WOL

Dag nabbit! Then why is it part of the WOL achievements list? It's in the Exploration achievements, and every other achievement there is a WOL achievement.

And, is this "experience" solely from playing the ladder, or from other parts of the game also.

The experience also includes playing unranked matches or Vs AI.

Also, the achievements are there to piss you off and make you buy HotS so you can unlock them.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
The expansion isn't out yet, but this achievement is, in WOL (not HOTS). So what's up with that?

Just like how the level indicators are on the profile page in Wol but they dont do anything.

02/21/2013 07:46 AMPosted by Zephirdd
Also, the achievements are there to piss you off and make you buy HotS so you can unlock them.

That seems about right!
Reply Quote
02/21/2013 07:38 AMPosted by SarahsNanny
U cant get it in WOL

And, is this "experience" solely from playing the ladder, or from other parts of the game also?

Because 2.04 is the prelude patch to the HoTS version. It's preloaded to make the transition easier.
Reply Quote
i don't agree with this assessment, they added 5 achievements, 3 of which you can accomplish. and 2 you cannot? sounds like we simply don't know how to do them yet.. to me?

couple people here being usefull. the rest are people with 500 achievement points telling a person with 5 times that how to get achievement points..seems ridiculous.
Edited by ClimaxGiver on 2/23/2013 4:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
I know this is an old question now but I was trying to figure out how to get this achievement myself and I couldn't find inquiry anywhere else, so I felt I would follow up and post the answer; also I do not have HOTS, I only purchased WOL. In options click gameplay and the first setting is Expansion Level, select Starter Edition (Hots). Because I didn't buy HOTS, when I go to play everything is locked except 1v1 ai, however that game will earn you points to collect for reaching level 5.
Reply Quote
02/05/2014 09:54 PMPosted by Beerz
I know this is an old question now but I was trying to figure out how to get this achievement myself and I couldn't find inquiry anywhere else, so I felt I would follow up and post the answer; also I do not have HOTS, I only purchased WOL. In options click gameplay and the first setting is Expansion Level, select Starter Edition (Hots). Because I didn't buy HOTS, when I go to play everything is locked except 1v1 ai, however that game will earn you points to collect for reaching level 5.

party with someone who has hots, and play a couple of games vs ai/humans to get your level up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]