StarCraft® II

RP idea thread

So I know we've had a few already, but I need to get this where it'll be seen. I think that a PKA redo with more focus or a PKA follow up would be a good idea. I even have a new character none Lorian for it. Then I've got a few others I could use, but I'll let you guys post a bit first.
Reply Quote
That could be cool, I'd like to see a redux of Darkest Heart and another Sci-Fi epic. (something like Separatist Space and/or From Order comes Chaos)
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 07:52 PMPosted by Warhawk
Separatist Space

Expect the redux in summer time so I can actually DM it :P

I agree. I'll join practically anything Sci-Fi at this point.
Reply Quote
Mark, have you read Path of the Fury yet?

:P
Edited by Warhawk on 2/18/2013 8:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
Eh... No, not yet :P
Reply Quote
Heh.

David Weber is my favorite author. He writes freaking epic Sci-Fi/Space Opera.
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 07:56 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
I'll join practically anything Sci-Fi

02/18/2013 07:56 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
anything Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi

Mark, if Blizz was as picky as you, they wouldn't be nearly as successful. Would you give the other RPs a chance?

Edit-And stop derailing the thread. And give your own Ideas, not just redo ideas.
Edited by Zarkun on 2/18/2013 8:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
Alright, but be forewarned, I've got a few to say the least.

#1 - Take the universe concept behinf Leviathan (an alt steampunk WWI with advanced steam walkers and airships on the axis side (Clankers) and advanced bioengineered creatures on the allied side (Darwinists). Take this and set it in a near future post apocalypse setting.
Reply Quote
I feel like I've heard that idea before....
Reply Quote
I've probably mentioned it before... and I doubt I'm the first to thing of this either...
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXcdYBh3hgg&list=PL3FFE7104ACD14694 I just need an RP where I can type up an epic scene using this song. PKA was full of those, and Terance is a character that has a chance at this epicness.
Reply Quote
There's also HBRB's crazy idea (this is redundant I know) of doing a Homestuck RP. This would be a lot of work to set up, and could either end up being the best or worst piece of HS fanfiction ever...
checking the vid out now.

shivers down my spine...
hell yes.
Edited by Warhawk on 2/18/2013 8:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
It's a good song. And like I said, my character Terance and even Zack could use that Epicness.
Reply Quote
Same with Stefan, I never really got to do that with him... :/
Reply Quote
PKA, should you join it, will offer you that chance.
Reply Quote
Hell yes, I'd join KPA. I actually did, back around part 3 as a zergling I think... that's before I really knew what I was doing... XD

Speaking of epic music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kgpwUj-ca0&list=UUCPZaars-rszINXhvmggd7Q
Edited by Warhawk on 2/18/2013 8:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
Lol, I'll bet. Hopefully it'll be more focused.

Edit-That wasn't too bad.
Edited by Zarkun on 2/18/2013 8:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
I know... Even for the little bit that I was there, things were crazy as hell... Ah, Abel you douche.
Reply Quote
Abel targeted my guy, from the get go. Bugged the crap out of me.
Reply Quote
Yeah. I think I just gave in and left after Abel gave my zergling a face lift... shudder.

Anyway... another cool idea I just thought of would be to do an RP about a group of fighter pilots. It would be totally different, that's for sure.

Sorry, but more music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzzuuNvW-gg&list=UU3wr9PqT9jI1Gjwq6FI2T2w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D4QIf4Ot7o
Edited by Warhawk on 2/18/2013 9:12 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]