StarCraft® II

RP idea thread

Markus, me and SF have the most experience in this kind of bull!@#$. XD
Mostly because with how everything is going to play out... Shade and Zaros make the most sense.
Reply Quote
"Fine." *Hangs head*

"Well if you want a RP to crash and burn, you know who to ask." I say with a wink.
Reply Quote
...No...Just RP blast you XD
Reply Quote
xD

*Looks out the window and into the horizon*

"It's been my dream to make a RP as successful as PKA... Alas... I SUCK as a DM..."
Reply Quote
I don't know that PKA is an RP to aspire to...
Reply Quote
It's not? I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that it's the most successful RP in JoeyRay's history.
Reply Quote
Only because Z&Z died, other wise it would be the second most successful. Truth be told, you should want an RP to succeed for you, not to beat some other RP.
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 01:27 PMPosted by Zarkun
ruth be told, you should want an RP to succeed for you, not to beat some other RP.

Yeah, I know. But I can dream, can't I? Every RP that fails makes me 10x better at RPing. It's only a matter of time before I begin my crusade of epicosity!
Reply Quote
"Z&Z wouldn't have crashed if the originals hadn't of left and if Vultureling was a more responsible DM. Also, no, no you cannot dream. Not unless you want me to lay the smack down on your subconscious."
Reply Quote
"Z&Z wouldn't have crashed if the originals hadn't of left and if Vultureling was a more responsible DM. Also, no, no you cannot dream. Not unless you want me to lay the smack down on your subconscious."

I chuckle, "Go away, you hallucinating man."
Reply Quote
Dream and aspire, yes. Aspire to PKA? No. That RP was full of BS.
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 01:36 PMPosted by Zarkun
Dream and aspire, yes. Aspire to PKA? No. That RP was full of BS.
Agreed. The leveling system was a bit weird too.
Reply Quote
Then... Why are we reduxing it?
Reply Quote
"It is being modified. As well as not having blind DMs like Draconus."
Reply Quote
That was less blind and more powerless. He set up the leveling system and realized too late what it allowed Fantasy to do. And it's not a redux, it's a long over due sequel.
Reply Quote
Cool, can you give me a summary of the main plot so I can try and fit in somehow?
Reply Quote
Main plot will be different this time, so you'll just need to be patient.
Reply Quote
*Sigh*

Why does "patience" get to be a virtue? Why can't "Hurry the !@#$ up" be a virtue?
Reply Quote
I've been in the military. That is a virtue there. Here, we have all the time in the world.
Reply Quote
"Because not everything happens fast, many things happen over a long period of time. Such as saving up two billion dollars, unless you're Bill Gates or an athlete."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]