StarCraft® II

Humanities Best, IV

02/23/2013 12:15 PMPosted by Zarkun
I shake my head. "Right, and I really want to team up with the people that have glassed countless human worlds. The reason I am? Because I know what really happened."

I remain silent for a moment. "You have your reasons for trusting the Zerg and I have my own reasons for not. Kinda surprised you didn't ask what my most hated enemy is not that you would believe me if I told you anyway." I shake my head and turn to leave.
Reply Quote
IC:
Entering our base, I wonder around for a bit, looking over the defenses and listening in the general mood of the camp.
Reply Quote
I look over the hologram for the slits that Hanna had shown me and start to make mental notes on where to strike to utilize them properly.
Reply Quote
Hanna sheaths her knife and the hologram vanishes. "Keep all those in mind. It's a knife designed to kill."
Reply Quote
"Will do." I lay back on my bed looking towards the ceiling. "Thank you Hanna."
Reply Quote
She nods, going to her bed and lounging once more. "Any time."
Reply Quote
"So where did you get your kukri?"
Reply Quote
"Truth be told, Captain Roslin showed me how to forge the weapon. I'm a bit of a medieval times buff and fanatic, but I could never understand how to forge something. The Captain showed me in a way I understood."
Reply Quote
"Ah... I found that forging wasn't difficult but then again I probably learned it differently from you."
Reply Quote
"Most likely. Everything I read didn't make any sense in any way, shape, or form."
Reply Quote
I let out a laugh. "I was taught by doing not by reading. I think that is a better way of doing it anyway."
Reply Quote
"I needed to understand it before I did it, and...I just couldn't understand. Then Captain Roslin showed me how to do things, and it was cake from there."
Reply Quote
"Everyone learns differently. I miss the feel of the forge at home. Seemed to be the only place where I could just focus and not worry about what ever else was happening around me..."
Reply Quote
She nods. "Seems the Captain spends all his spare time in his forge..."

I look at Kit. "Look, what you told us is your business, but we can't afford for everyone to be suspicious of everyone and everything. It's time we let go of the past and move forward. Including you."
Reply Quote
"Aye that is what I've hears."
Reply Quote
She nods. "It's good he has something else to focus on besides this blasted war."
Reply Quote
"Right... So what got you interested smiting and the medieval times?"
Reply Quote
"A renaissance fair in Reno."
Reply Quote
Zarkun, I saw your thing about TSH. And yes... It escalated. And I can't get on DA again for some reason so I'll just continue trying since I've been here at my grandparents since like 10 o'clock eastern time?

IC: I found the bed and set my rifle on it. Taking off the helmet as it had dirt and grime from the outside.
Reply Quote
"I'll see what I can do but my past is the only reason I'm even ..." I shake my head and leave not completing that thought. I make my way out of the CC and over to a small hill that was unused currently.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]