Humanities Best, IV

I gave her a nod of satisfaction. "Can you pass me your knife for a second? I can't reach mine and I just need to cut these restraints off."
Reply Quote
I hand him the knife, before turning around and checking again for potential enemies.
Reply Quote
I carefully weave around my armor and slice off the restraints that I was attached to. Using the serrated part of the knife. Flipping it around I stood up and handed it back to the girl. "Thank you...Should we try to meet up with others or go immediately to the rendezvous point?"
Reply Quote
I take the knife back, putting it back in it's place on my armor.

"Don't mention it. And I'm not sure, perhaps go right to the rendezvous point?"
Reply Quote
I gave a nod as I grabbed my rifle, for the pistol was already on the side of my armor. "Five meter spread? Take it easy so we don't do anything stupid. Scan them before you shoot."
Reply Quote
"Alright." I say, before starting to go the way of the meeting point.
Reply Quote
"When we get there let's hide behind some cover or something. We might be able to keep an eye on things while we wait. I would rather hide then get killed as soon as we get there. For all we know... We are the only ones that landed."
Reply Quote
"Sounds like a plan, the point isn't far ahead. And I sure as hell hope they all landed."
Reply Quote
My pod lands and I get out drawing my Typhon.

OOC: will not be returning for a little while campaign calls me.
Reply Quote
The rendezvous point came into view, my rifle at the ready. "It just seems so quiet..."
Reply Quote
I nod.

"Want to split up and secure the place?"
Reply Quote
I point out at someone in view. "Looks like one of them landed after all." It was Jarlburg.
Reply Quote
"Good. I'd hate to be stuck down here alone." I say, before moving forward again, looking around to make sure there weren't any potential hostiles nearby. "Let's make sure we're alone at this point, I'd hate to have everyone arrive to an ambush."
Reply Quote
I smiled, putting a hand on her shoulder, then pointing at some of the cover around us. "Easy... Ambush the ambushers if there are any? We might as well defend this point in defensible and hide able location."
Reply Quote
"Yeah, that would work. I hope they don't have any trouble reaching here though." I say, walking up to the cover, setting up a somewhat defensible position.
Reply Quote
I let Jarlburg know that we were both here before I went over to the girl, readying my rifle. "This is going to be so fun... Now this is what I don't understand? They want us to help the Magnus, that I can understand... But the Zerg?"
Reply Quote
I nod in agreement.

"Yeah, I really don't understand it either. You'd think our mission would be to kill the Zerg, if nothing else. I don't know, I don't trust Zerg. I'm paranoid that they'll rise back up and try and destroy humanity again. Hopefully command knows what they're doing."
Reply Quote
"Here's the thing, you can't trust the Zerg like you said... We can't communicate with them and we are just a big feast for them as well as a tool to use in battle."
Reply Quote
"Yep." I say simply, keeping an ever watchful eye on the areas surrounding us. "I'll betcha the first Magnus we see will try and kill us." I say jokingly.
Reply Quote
As the two of you walk, the sounds of strange roaring and gunfire can be heard. Magnus gunfire.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]