StarCraft® II

2.0.4 bugs galore

List what you've come across so far.

Editor bugs:
Hotkeys missing
Hiding the Help Menu through UI triggers has no effect
Skip remaining actions bugged
Data values such as vital leech work differently (more of just a change)
Edited by Elmo on 2/21/2013 4:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
- UI anchor warnings (which are visible on battle.net) when you just alter an existing frame to use its 2 opposite anchors instead
- actor warnings about actor properties that cant be found (which are visible on battle.net) [existed pre 2.0]
- menu bar anchor frame can't really be moved via layout changes [try to move it like 100 pixels upwards] (fix: hook up with triggers and move it)
- morphed units now might not have all of their abilities anymore (pre 2.0 it still had those abilities, now they are gone ingame)
- if you hardcode the player to be Terran, that player ends up playing as Zerg on battle.net

Also, this is in the wrong forum, redirect?
Edited by Ahli on 2/20/2013 10:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
Loading old replays of past games causes the whole game to lock up. I mean, to the point of ctrl-alt-del and starting the Task Manager to kill SCII.
Reply Quote
The burrow/unburrow button on grid setting for Zerg moved one down (from G to B) and now overlaps the cancel button (which is B).
Reply Quote
For protoss, the new probe exit positions for the nexus cause me to have 3-4 trapped probes every single game. I'm going to have to shift my building locations but that will make my building positioning far less effective.

Also had a glitch where a stalker spawned, which plays the "I am here in the shadows" vocal sample. That voice looped the ENTIRE REST OF THE 35 MINUTE GAME.

I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS

Also, by the way...

I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS I AM HERE IN THE SHADOWS
Edited by Proxite on 2/20/2013 4:27 PM PST
Reply Quote

- if you hardcode the player to be Terran, that player ends up playing as Zerg on battle.net

Having that same problem. I have Zerg locked in for my players and they end up as Terran. I just swapped the races for a quick fix.
Reply Quote
I have had severe lag issues ever since 2.0.4. It is really starting to agitate me, because I cannot play Starcraft II anymore with out either a: Crashing, or b: Lagging out. Please fix these bugs battle.net.
Edited by WombRaider on 2/21/2013 9:42 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]