patch issue

remember when i said worst patch ever, well i hate to sound like a broken record but, WORST PATCH EVER, why is it every time you people patch my game that is working perfectly you feel the need to !@#$ MY %^-* UP EVERY TIME, you guys are really starting to lose me here i haven't really played since the last time this bull !@#$ happened in august, i payed for a product and god damn i deserve to get the full use out of it, if this continues you will not see me on hots EVER
Reply Quote
EVEN IF I BUY THEY GAME HOW DO I KNOW I WILL EVEN BE ABLE TO LOG ON RELEASE DAY
Reply Quote
FIX IT
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
What is the exact issue? I've looked at your recent post, but there wasn't any information relating to what the issue is?
Reply Quote
02/20/2013 03:22 PMPosted by Machkhan
What is the exact issue? I've looked at your recent post, but there wasn't any information relating to what the issue is?

I just try to launch SC2, it told me I needed to update (patch 2.0.5) and now the Damn thing doesn't launch...it just goes to a black screen, I'm running Mac OS X 10.8.2....PLEASE WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ONNNNNNN!!!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]