- A new preload Info dialog has been added for defining game data, asset files, and banks to be preloaded in-game. This is accessible from the Map/Mod menus in all modules
- Added color preferences for text preview display.
- The Arcade Info dialog has been renamed tBattle.net Info. This info is now available for non-arcade maps as well.
- New SC2Interface files:
- Mods can now optionally be saved as SC2Interface files as long as they don’t have any data which affects gameplay.
- Mod gameplay/interface status can be checked using the Mod > Mod Status window.
- New Export Locales and Import Locales commands have been added. These are available under the Map/Mod > Locales sub-menu. These can be used to export and import localized text to and from text files.
- The Dependency dialog now includes a display of the full dependency chain resulting from the requested dependencies. Dependency reference checking and validation now accounts for the full chain properly in all cases.
- The Dependency dialog now issues a warning when Multi mods are used in conjunction with Story mods. These are designed to be mutually exclusive and could cause a variety of problems in game when combined.
- Added toolbar button size preference.
- AI Module
- A new Attack Wave Graphs window is now available from the Data menu, for visualizing attack wave cost/supplies vs. time.
Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates