Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
i wrote "i'm soooo confused. what the hell is going on here?" call it a bite if u want. i thought everyone was crazy for a few minutes then i read it again and realised it was a big troll :S
Dang. Well I retract that 53 then.
Well now it is back to 54.
02/18/2013 03:20 PMPosted by Oxxfordeverything is good besides the monthly sub fee... thats a no no.. alot of people would have to give the game up because of that... maybe if they took something from riot's LoL... free to pay right?? no month sub.. and there making bank right now
Let me address your points and point out the flaws
1. Instant rewards-it does happen. Certain achievements activate during the game such as meatgrinder, queen centurion and the watchtower one.
2. They do have an option to leave your league, and why would you want to reset. When I play i like to play people of similar skill, it's no fun grinding through bronze, silver, etc
3. A new game every year would be bad, the quality would drop as a result.
4. RTS is about controlling multiple units, thats what it is. If you don't like it play LOL or DOTA
5. New units take time to balance. the game has been out for three units and it's still not 100% balanced how will adding a new unit every week be useful. It would make the game too complicated. Pros play this for a living a new unit every week would mean that a strat they practiced for that tournament might be obsolete by the time it gets there.
02/18/2013 03:31 PMPosted by OxxfordThis poor sod is lost. He is utterly confused. That is to be expected. Few can comprehend the King's words.
do you even lift?
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.