StarCraft® II

StarCraft 2 is Dying and How to Save it

everything is good besides the monthly sub fee... thats a no no.. alot of people would have to give the game up because of that... maybe if they took something from riot's LoL... free to pay right?? no month sub.. and there making bank right now
i wrote "i'm soooo confused. what the hell is going on here?" call it a bite if u want. i thought everyone was crazy for a few minutes then i read it again and realised it was a big troll :S

Dang. Well I retract that 53 then.

Well now it is back to 53.
Glorious! Can we have more post like that?
Well now it is back to 54.

Fixed because...

02/18/2013 03:20 PMPosted by Oxxford
everything is good besides the monthly sub fee... thats a no no.. alot of people would have to give the game up because of that... maybe if they took something from riot's LoL... free to pay right?? no month sub.. and there making bank right now
I am in awe that people still are biting the bait.

My king, this fishing trip has been a glorious one has it not? So many juicy bites! Look at the size of that one! And that one! 54 bites so far! Get another barrel men!
I didn't count Martiny's at first. Ok then. 54.
Edited by Zakarious on 2/18/2013 3:29 PM PST
wait wha... what is this 53 54 stuff and what about my post?
The point were you made all the fantastic changes to starcraft 2 was amazing. I 100% agree, sc2 is dead and needs to be brought back to life with changes made from fps and rpg games :p
ps: I enjoyed the read. and I can't believe people believed you.
02/18/2013 03:29 PMPosted by Oxxford
wait wha... what is this 53 54 stuff and what about my post?

This poor sod is lost. He is utterly confused. That is to be expected. Few can comprehend the King's words.
Was about to say 55 when I saw the p.s.
Almost Ispec, almost.
02/18/2013 03:30 PMPosted by supaflyz
This poor sod is lost. He is utterly confused. That is to be expected. Few can comprehend the King's words.

do you even lift?
02/18/2013 03:31 PMPosted by Oxxford

do you even lift?

I can lift 54 bites EZ.
Let me address your points and point out the flaws

1. Instant rewards-it does happen. Certain achievements activate during the game such as meatgrinder, queen centurion and the watchtower one.

2. They do have an option to leave your league, and why would you want to reset. When I play i like to play people of similar skill, it's no fun grinding through bronze, silver, etc

3. A new game every year would be bad, the quality would drop as a result.

4. RTS is about controlling multiple units, thats what it is. If you don't like it play LOL or DOTA

5. New units take time to balance. the game has been out for three units and it's still not 100% balanced how will adding a new unit every week be useful. It would make the game too complicated. Pros play this for a living a new unit every week would mean that a strat they practiced for that tournament might be obsolete by the time it gets there.
heratic, now I understand why you are my king. Blizzard needs to listen to your ideas before it's too late...
The OP and the 20 pages after have been absolutely brilliant!!

You should do something like this for April Fools Day.
Let me address your points and point out the flaws

1. Instant rewards-it does happen. Certain achievements activate during the game such as meatgrinder, queen centurion and the watchtower one.

2. They do have an option to leave your league, and why would you want to reset. When I play i like to play people of similar skill, it's no fun grinding through bronze, silver, etc

3. A new game every year would be bad, the quality would drop as a result.

4. RTS is about controlling multiple units, thats what it is. If you don't like it play LOL or DOTA

5. New units take time to balance. the game has been out for three units and it's still not 100% balanced how will adding a new unit every week be useful. It would make the game too complicated. Pros play this for a living a new unit every week would mean that a strat they practiced for that tournament might be obsolete by the time it gets there.

Another fish in the barrel! They just keep coming! That's 55!

02/18/2013 03:31 PMPosted by Oxxford

do you even lift?

Do you even read?
02/18/2013 03:42 PMPosted by Dracolus
You should do something like this for April Fools Day.

Oh man. Imagine all the rage xD
02/18/2013 03:33 PMPosted by HeReTiC

do you even lift?

I can lift 54 bites EZ.

HA! owned.
And there is the 55th bite.
Lets see how many can be caught before post limit
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]