StarCraft® II

StarCraft 2 is Dying and How to Save it

The majority isn't always right.

The majority isn't always the most intelligent.

The majority tends to like easy things, because people are too busy to play stressful games or are weak minded (cannot avoid feeling bad when losing).

The majority gets the games aimed at them, because capitalism.

Sorry, but hard/complex/smart games simply won't be as popular, unless the society really changes.

Actually, it's more "equal" in the east, where harder games like DotA and SC2 and such are bigger than games like FPS and casual games.

In the west however...

And in the "middle" (between NA and Asia, AKA europe), it is between the trends of the west and east.

I wonder why that is, that USA/NA like the more casual/easy games... (should be obvious, society is different, etc., i don't think i need to explain how they are different that makes this so).
@nukester: I bump because I like this thread

And there is the 56th
Holy !@#$ I just noticed... the OP says that the moon landing was staged and Obama lived in Kenya?

I mean I'm not going to say i know the answer to those of course, I am open minded and have read many theories on the moon landing being staged (at least the VIDEO of it, maybe they did land on the moon), although I'm not familiar with the latter.

I'm hoping that the whole post though is serious, and not sarcasm/satire?

Ok so i ACTUALLY read the post, and haha very well done OP!

But seriously, the moon videos being staged could be quite possible, there's so much evidence/theories and people that back them up that you should at least acknowledge the possibility of that.
The majority isn't always right.

The majority isn't always the most intelligent.

The majority tends to like easy things, because people are too busy to play stressful games or are weak minded (cannot avoid feeling bad when losing).

The majority gets the games aimed at them, because capitalism.

Sorry, but hard/complex/smart games simply won't be as popular, unless the society really changes.

Actually, it's more "equal" in the east, where harder games like DotA and SC2 and such are bigger than games like FPS and casual games.

In the west however...

And in the "middle" (between NA and Asia, AKA europe), it is between the trends of the west and east.

I wonder why that is, that USA/NA like the more casual/easy games... (should be obvious, society is different, etc., i don't think i need to explain how they are different that makes this so).

Not sure if my original post counts as a bite, I did not read the OP at all, haha. Not even the first sentence. Also my first post still addresses and contributes my thoughts to the OP, which I understand now that I've read it.

Sorry for not reading it before posting, but I hope you guys understand that feel where, since there's been so many "sc2 is dying threads" and other stupid threads like that, you just assume it's the same stupid "SC2 is dying thread" again.
Edited by Yoshi on 2/18/2013 4:22 PM PST
Nukester, go away.
Haha. Also, ok I'll believe you guys that there has been much proof that the videos were real. I love reading interesting things so I love reading conspiracy theories, but I haven't actually spent time looking for things that disprove those theories.

Also just to correct you on a small error Nukester, I was talking about the videos being fake, not whether they actually landed or not ^^

Once again good job heretic, nice thread, and thank you for the entertainment!

haha, i like your "scripture"
Edited by Yoshi on 2/18/2013 4:25 PM PST
The moon landing was real, the myth-busters proved it. Along with scientists, govermentS, physics, mathematics, witnesses, and artifacts.

Face it, weird people make this junk up in their sleep.

Flag blowing in space.

Space..

SPACE.

That is all.
The moon landing was real, the myth-busters proved it. Along with scientists, govermentS, physics, mathematics, witnesses, and artifacts.

Face it, weird people make this junk up in their sleep.

Flag blowing in space.

Space..

SPACE.

That is all.

I thought they attached strings on it, because it would be weird seeing a frozen flag or even worse, a flag moving in ways you don't want it to. The waving of the flag obviously would be much more preferred over a not-normally-waving flag, as the entire image of seeing the flag in a weird way would hinder the feelings of patrioticness, etc.

Lol you guys are awesome <3
Edited by Yoshi on 2/18/2013 4:27 PM PST
Myke, my son, You among all my children...
*shakes head*
You are disowned!

PRAISE THE LORD! I'M FREE!

HAIL LUCIFER!
Shortly after Myke runs out of my children cellar, he dashes over the horizon. I see a nuclear explosion only 30 seconds later.

May his soul stay with him whom he hails.

/brings back the shell/ Looky!!!
This thread is genius.
Blizzard if you read this, I will pay $60 for a new SC2 game every year

And !@#$ single-player, you guys can do a 2-hour campaign ala CoD and then give me my 2 new units per race. $60, out of my pocket into yours. Not even a thought about it.
Edited by Evan on 2/18/2013 5:04 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]