StarCraft 2 is Dying and How to Save it

10/10
Sounds more like call of duty than starcraft.
This has to be the troll post of the year. What I dont understand is why are there so many people brown nosing heretic? So hilarious! I guess people like to promote this kind of !@#$.
Wait guys, I know what to do.

Collect 5 48 packs of Toilet Paper, glue, red paint, some string, a needle, 20 balls of yarn, and 50 spindles of thread.

Here's what we do:
-Take the materials to your gameroom (wherever you play Starcraft).

-Take one of the 48 packs, and soak 12 of the rolls of toilet paper in water. Mix it with glue, and roll it up real tight to make a very long rod. Repeat process 7 more times (that's 8 rods, using 2 of the packs of 48 rolls).

-Stand up 4 of the rods in a square, and connect the tops of those rods with the other four rods. Use the needle and some yarn to attach the rods together. You should have a stable structure.

-Take one of remaining 48 packs. Set up an L on the ground, 12 rolls of toilet paper by 12 rolls of toilet paper. Unroll the toilet papers through eachother in quilt pattern (under/over/under/over). Each toilet paper roll should alternate with the one next to it, so if one roll is going over a particular roll, then the ones to the left and right should go under it. Use the Yarn to sow the ends together all the way around, line the rolls up again, and repeat until you have used up all of the toilet paper. Repeat the process, sowing each layer on top of the previous layer until you are out of toilet paper. Then repeat the process with the other 24 rolls from the set.

-You should now have a large quilt. Put this over the rod structure to make a small tent. Paint the sides of the tent with Red crosses to show that it is a medical facility.

-Use the previous method overlap method to make a shirt and a pair of pants out of toilet paper. Use thread to keep it together.

-Put on toilet paper pants.

-Put on toilet paper shirt.

-Turn on your computer, open StarcraftII. Play Starcraft II.

Congratulations, you have saved Starcraft 2 from dying. You've been rewarded with toilet paper pants!
Edited by TerranicII on 2/18/2013 6:16 PM PST
I can hardly believe that this thread is going to hit max soon.
if Blizzard made any of these changes i would quit forever, that's all horrible!
02/18/2013 06:57 PMPosted by MarsIsOurs
if Blizzard made any of these changes i would quit forever, that's all horrible!

And if Blizzard doesn't make any of these changes StarCraft will die and you'll have to quit anyway.
44 bites now.

This is getting sad.

this is the gift that keeps on giving
59 bites.

02/18/2013 06:32 PMPosted by HeReTiC
I can hardly believe that this thread is going to hit max soon.

+1

do you even lift?

you need to go milk the cows...... you dont work out bro. you look SMAAAAALLLLLLL
2/10
Made me reply
10/10
I chose to reply by my own free will

Fixed.
i quit starcraft 2 temporarly.

when i first played it, it was fun because there was early agression even with the imbalances at hand.

now it just results in

1. 20 minutes of build up.

2. one death ball clash

3. ???

4. Profit?

this happens a lot especially in the higher leagues. i play call of duty now. at least camping can be punished in there. (hahaha)

anyone know how i can respark my interest in cod?
Edited by Warmaster on 2/18/2013 7:33 PM PST
02/18/2013 03:27 PMPosted by Zakarious
I didn't count Martiny's at first. Ok then. 54.

Wait, what? I wan't hating, I was putting in my idle thoughts about the topic!
02/18/2013 07:36 PMPosted by Martiny
Wait, what? I wan't hating, I was putting in my idle thoughts about the topic!

I wasn't calling you out on hating. We were counting bites.

60 now.
Too many full time WoW players && casual starcraft players posting
Edited by Silk on 2/18/2013 8:22 PM PST
No. Do not equate Starcraft with Call of Duty.
Too many full time WoW players && casual starcraft players posting

02/18/2013 08:30 PMPosted by PotatoLiSK
No. Do not equate Starcraft with Call of Duty.

Up to 62...I don't think any of these people have actually read the OP.
whoop 61!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]