StarCraft 2 is Dying and How to Save it

Lol HeReTiC. This was pretty hilarious. Well done.
02/16/2013 12:10 PMPosted by ShadowWave
I want them to do this as an experiment to see how fast sc2 would die.

if we had two parallel worlds we could have a race :D
Posted by Xenomorph:
Why do you guys worship this fool? His ideas are pretty much attention grab trolling.

As we all know, StarCraft 2 is dying because it isn't the most successful computer game in the world and, without action to fundamentally change it being taken soon, it will fade away and become a part of history.

Would love to see some proof of this. I'm fairly certain that with HOTS intro cinematic and more exposure HOTS has grown in interest in the past few months.

You naysayers who dispute this can hide from the truth all you want--I'm not going to waste my time trying to talk sense into people

Already showing that Heretic cant back up any claims he makes and refuses to do so.

Saving to counteract any future deletion.
Edited by HeReTiC on 2/16/2013 4:44 PM PST
02/16/2013 04:32 PMPosted by Xenomorph
Why do you guys worship this fool? His ideas are pretty much attention grab trolling.

uhh....worship? hmm I think Heretic is liked/loathed/tolerated/and ignored.

Personal preference there mostly.

Some history of the forums
Heretic became known for saying "No" to many stupid/troll idea/topics. The best response possible, and for the extremely idiotic he put up parody post not only showing the bad idea in full flavour but making it funny.

I think this topic is amusing and the well earned black eye for everyone ever posting Sc2 is dead or LoL blah blah crap.

as for worship? no I am of a different religion, and see him as just another poster who can make me giggle some times.
HeReTiC, you never cease to amaze. Bravo on the post mate. Very enjoyable read. I love how you incoporated CoD, LoL & WoW. 10/10.
trust me i live in houston the moon landing wasnt staged :)
Some history of the forums
Heretic became known for saying "No" to many stupid/troll idea/topics. The best response possible, and for the extremely idiotic he put up parody post not only showing the bad idea in full flavour but making it funny.

I think this topic is amusing and the well earned black eye for everyone ever posting Sc2 is dead or LoL blah blah crap.

this

02/16/2013 04:17 PMPosted by SlylockMcFox
We should direct every "sc is dying" poster to this thread.

and this
Well I guess we have 2 bites in total. It's too bad, this thread deserved more.
You sure took a lot of time to create such and elaborate troll thread.

7/10
Total bite count: 5

02/16/2013 03:40 PMPosted by Nukester
Funny how SC2 is the most popular and successful game in Korea, eh?

Ignoring the fact that you bit one of the most obvious satire threads ever, this isnt even true. LoL is much more popular than SC2 in Korea by far.
02/16/2013 05:11 PMPosted by Nukester
Why do we allow the troll dictator Heretic to manipulate on-goings here?

The hell are you talking about? its a joke thread, how is he "manipulating the on-goings" with this?

way to be overdramatic bud.
Edited by SunnyD on 2/16/2013 5:13 PM PST
02/16/2013 05:11 PMPosted by Nukester
Why do we allow the troll dictator Heretic to manipulate on-goings here?

Troll... Dictator? O,o

What did you put into your wheaties this morning and why?
Epic Thread, well done, hats off for real.
02/16/2013 05:13 PMPosted by Nukester
Based on what knowledge sir?

Total US/EU play hours July 2011 thru Jun 2012
League of Legends 1,292,502,456
World of Warcraft 622,378,909
Minecraft 371,635,651
Heroes of Newerth 184,520,156
Diablo III 172,907,605
Battlefield 3 171,852,550
MapleStory 165,503,651
StarCraft II 163,980,293
World Of Tanks 145,702,931
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 126,754,082

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johngaudiosi/2012/07/11/riot-games-league-of-legends-officially-becomes-most-played-pc-game-in-the-world/

hold on, im getting more info
Edited by SunnyD on 2/16/2013 5:17 PM PST
to be blunt, starcraft itself is a ripoff of the game warhammer 40k. if you never heard of WH40k, it is time for you guys to go and educate yourselves.
02/16/2013 05:21 PMPosted by Fuyao
to be blunt, starcraft itself is a ripoff of the game warhammer 40k. if you never heard of WH40k, it is time for you guys to go and educate yourselves.

How do you figure? Warhammer 40k RTS doesn't even really have "base building". Warhammer 40K is an old table top miniature game.

So tell me how Starcraft(a base building RTS) is a ripoff a table top miniature game.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]