StarCraft® II

The Gates of Hell (RP; Episode 1)

I chuckle and beckon for him to follow me to my room. "Yeah actually. Got to test my new toy on him." I indicate the disk in my hand that I'd pulled from the shoulder cannon. "However, it only had one shot since it was a prototype."
Reply Quote
I follow Jake slurping at my coffee a bit. "Ah that's always fun. Just before my chemical station was taken I manage to make an adhesive that was rather strong but unstable, least until it came in contact with a heat source of seventy degrees to one hundred thirty. Then it was almost impossible to remove even after lowering the temperature around it to fifty. That was a fun day I tell you what, Commervac couldn't get unstuck from a wall for hours." I end with a hearty laugh.
Reply Quote
I laugh and shake my head. "Well, I shut his suit down for a good while and even after repairs, it'll be on the fritz for weeks. He'll be unable to cloak consistently for a good long time." Reaching my room, I step in, heading for the armor machine. "Speaking of projects, mind helping me finish mine?"
Reply Quote
"What would that be?" I ask after taking a large gulp of coffee.
Reply Quote
I hold up the chip again. "It's an aimed EMP beam, much more powerful than your standard pulse."
Reply Quote
"Not sure how I would be able to help ya. Least not right off the bat anyway."
Reply Quote
I sigh, nodding as the machine takes off the last bit of armor. "Guess I should have seen that coming. Still, if you think of a way, let me know." I retrieve my pistols and swords and look at Greggor. "You're going to get out of that, right?"
Reply Quote
"Eventually, oh wait sparing. Yeah give me a minute." I lumber over to the armor machine for the main forces is and have it remove my armor and return over to Jake after that. "Well for you EMP beam are you using standard fission to create the EMP feed?"
Reply Quote
Zarkun, I wondered. But would it be possible to make part of the cannon biological that is? Like fusing a biological mesh with it out of Zerg Tissue and etc. Then the EMP would be biological in a way and since it's part Zerg contraption... It'll regenerate the EMP "rounds".
Reply Quote
Ha, like that'll stop an EMP. And CR, I'll have to think on it. Dealing with Zerg is one thing, carrying a piece of them...That might be pushing it for Jake. Good idea though.

IC: "So far it's the only safe process. Fusion is powerful, but so risky, not to mention the amount of time it would take to finish it. Still, what are ya thinking?" I lead the way out of my room towards the sparring field. Not many other militant's used it, so there was always room, and it was usually empty.
Reply Quote
02/16/2013 06:50 AMPosted by Zarkun
And CR, I'll have to think on it. Dealing with Zerg is one thing, carrying a piece of them...That might be pushing it for Jake. Good idea though.
As they say in my opinion, "If you want to beat your opponent/enemy, use the thing that you !@#$ing hate the most."

IC: I jumped onto a nearby piece of vegetation, a tree. That was when I took an evaluation of the surrounding habitat. Devising a plan for my next stretch. "One thing I shall say is this, choices make a person no matter how stupid they are." I said to myself.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 2/16/2013 6:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
D, did you pay any attention to the multiple he's that were used in regard to CR's character? And that's impossible as you'er still poking around the Hatchery. You never said you left.
Edited by Zarkun on 2/16/2013 7:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
D, did you pay any attention to the multiple he's that were used in regard to CR's character? And that's impossible as you'er still poking around the hive.

wait did i not make another post about following her char? I hate Bnet glitches....
Reply Quote
CR is a he, and his character is a he. Get it right or he'll find you and feed you to a bear.
Reply Quote
02/16/2013 07:35 AMPosted by Zarkun
Get it right or he'll find you and feed you to a bear.
After I smother him in honey and fruits.
Reply Quote
sry guess i got confused

IC: i walked around the hive. getting bored i decided to wander off into the forest. it was very unfruitful until i saw the mutilated bodies of 2 zerglings. shrugging i trudged back to the hive.
Edited by darkra on 2/16/2013 8:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
And that was no where near the Hatchery. Did you even read what you missed?
Reply Quote
OOC: *opens a portal to his Bear-infested cottage*

Geez, I pass out around 12pm, and boom. Almost eight pages.

IC:

With a gentle beep, the centrifuge stops spinning. Turning away from the small jury-rigged terminal, Darren opens the top of the centrifuge, and plucks out the lone vial. Removing its stopper, he tilts the small vial and pours its contents into a small pile. The quick-silvery liquid pools into a small bulge, and begins twining around itself, assembling into a pre-programmed structure: a small protoss pylon.

Curling his hands around the small object in anticipation, he watches the small object twist and twine. Small tendrils supported the structure as it was built, and nanobes swarmed and busily formed ranks. He smiles delightedly... that is, until the main structure began to wobble and deform.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]