The Gates of Hell (RP; Episode 1)

I'll repeat what Jay said to Nuke, "What about 'strictly Zerg-based research' don't you understand?" Of course, you aren't Nuke, so we can discuss this. No Protoss. Jay has declared this.
Reply Quote
02/16/2013 08:01 AMPosted by Zarkun
I'll repeat what Jay said to Nuke, "What about 'strictly Zerg-based research' don't you understand?" Of course, you aren't Nuke, so we can discuss this. No Protoss. Jay has declared this.
He's working with nanites and I believe he's just having it look like a pylon as a structural test I think?
Reply Quote
02/16/2013 07:47 AMPosted by Zarkun
And that was no where near the Hatchery. Did you even read what you missed?

JUST LAY OFF MY CASE GOD DAMMIT ZARK!!!
Reply Quote
Then get your posts accurate.
Reply Quote
there i edited it now can you please stop stalking my posts for every single error
Reply Quote
Once more, than get it right. I'd prefer to be right rather than mess up what happened. You wouldn't know what did it or who. Based on how you've done your character so far, you wouldn't care, you'd just eat them. Plus Astrid isn't even near the area anymore.
Reply Quote
02/16/2013 08:15 AMPosted by Zarkun
Once more, than get it right. I'd prefer to be right rather than mess up what happened. You wouldn't know what did it or who. Based on how you've done your character so far, you wouldn't care, you'd just eat them. Plus Astrid isn't even near the area anymore.

i edited it saying i wandered off. I'm curious because i'm curious
Reply Quote
You still wouldn't know that Astrid did it and she isn't near the area anymore.
Reply Quote
02/16/2013 08:18 AMPosted by Zarkun
You still wouldn't know that Astrid did it and she isn't near the area anymore.

i edited it for the third time if there is anymore errors then f*ck you Zark
Reply Quote
People wouldn't correct you half as much as they do if you'd read or ask for a recap. Then this issue doesn't happen.
Reply Quote
02/16/2013 08:30 AMPosted by Zarkun
People wouldn't correct you half as much as they do if you'd read or ask for a recap. Then this issue doesn't happen.

first of all people are too lazy to make a recap or a really sketchy one and second its 6 pages and i don't have the time or patience to read through six pages end of conversation
Reply Quote
You didn't even ask for a recap. I usually give a really good one and CR does his best. I can't speak for anyone else, but you don't know unless you ask.
Reply Quote
Well then that is your fault, and that's because you obviously underestimate how much detail some of us put into posts. A recap would be fairly easy.
And when you don't read it you can't BLAME people for YOU not getting something right. :/
Reply Quote
Darkra, just to tell you something, I had to read many, many more pages once I had woken up in the morning in PKA because it advanced like a thread overnight, and I ain't over exaggerating.
Reply Quote
02/16/2013 08:02 AMPosted by CrymsonRaven
He's working with nanites and I believe he's just having it look like a pylon as a structural test I think?

Precisely. In character, its a small test. After all, a little block of crystal is much, much less complicated than advanced bio-structures. I can't even think straight today... :/
Edited by morrjo on 2/16/2013 9:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hmm... where is Jay? :P
Reply Quote
She hasn't come back yet...No idea...
Reply Quote
While up in the tree I had the liberty in taking a simple plant sample from the tree. Some bark and sap, being careful to not damage the tree a whole lot. "Let's see how this reacts to the tissue cells, show we?" I say to myself as I jumped the tree. Landing softly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]