StarCraft® II

[Suggestion]Community Assets Gallery?

I think it would be nice if we have a official assets libirary/gallery for the map maker to browse/download and share their custom model pieces.
Edited by Renee on 2/15/2013 11:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/15/2013 11:47 PMPosted by Renee
I think it would be nice if we have a official assets libirary/gallery for the map maker to browse/download and share their custom model pieces.
Reply Quote
Agreed.
Reply Quote
Something like Steam Workshop would be amazing.

Although I don't think it should be limited to just art assets.
Mods are a great tool that I believe has yet to reach its potential.

Creating a web-based or browser within Starcraft 2/Galaxy Editor for Mods could allow for more interesting and innovative maps.

Mods can contain not only Art Assets, but Data, Triggers, and Terrains. People would be able to upload models, custom spells and hero templates, and trigger libraries. While it is currently possible to publish mods for public use, there is no way of showcasing or promoting your mod. finding them in the Dependency > Battle.net prompt can be impossible unless you know exactly what you are looking for.
Reply Quote
www.sc2mapster.com ?? maybe
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]