StarCraft® II

Are these Stimpacks addictive?

Cuz I had some injected during a sortie with the Tal Darim this afternoon and it was SUCH A RUSH! I've never been so alive and energetic! I could run faster; I could jump higher; I had this clarity of vision I've never had before, and damned if I couldn't pull the trigger faster!

...but fifteen seconds later I came down, and I felt as if a full quarter of my life had been expended. The medivacs fixed me up, but I just had to get more... Nothing can compare to that rush!

I've burned through my standard issue and wasted a month's salary bribing the munitions officer for more... The medics don't know what is going on with me, but I'm wasting most of their supplies as they keep me going after each hit.. I think I have a problem! Help me!
Reply Quote
Now the questions resides... Yes, the Stim Packs can make you addicted since technically it is a drug. Does the Dominion Military offer their Marines Health Care benefits?
Reply Quote
They say the battlefield life expectancy is 5-10 minutes after leaving the barracks. Anything after that is a bonus.

Mengsk keeps promising to implement the "Medic for Every Marine" initiative, but I think it's all hot air at this point. In fact, he's implemented cost-cutting measures: he fired all of the medics and retro-fitted dropships with healing laser thingies. I mean, what the hell, man?!
Reply Quote
02/18/2013 12:11 PMPosted by Ezekiel
Mengsk keeps promising to implement the "Medic for Every Marine" initiative, but I think it's all hot air at this point. In fact, he's implemented cost-cutting measures: he fired all of the medics and retro-fitted dropships with healing laser thingies. I mean, what the hell, man?!
Well, do you know why they did that? Because there were to many Stalkers on the ground. XD
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 2/18/2013 2:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
Well played, sir!
Reply Quote
This thread has so much win so far :P
Reply Quote
...Aaand then i found this :)
http://media.blizzard.com/sc2/media/comics/comic-2009-02-02-large.jpg
Reply Quote
Still better than the Dominion Health Care Plan.
Reply Quote
Still better then the United States' healthcare plan...

What!? Who said that? *Looks over shoulders*
Reply Quote
Still better then the United States' healthcare plan...

What!? Who said that? *Looks over shoulders*
Did you know that Canada's Parliament is slightly paranoid over a Zombie Invasion? No joke...
Reply Quote
xD

That's hilarious!
Reply Quote
"...Well at least we have free healthcare."
Reply Quote
"Nothing's free... The taxpayers get to pay for the illegal immigrants that don't pay taxes..."

[suddenly stares into the abyss]

"Ooh! What's that!? A shiny topic-changer!"
Reply Quote
"What I mean by free healthcare is that we don't need to pay if we say, break our arms. It is payed for us through taxes. Also, have fun with your illegal immigrants. Ah, the fun of being bordered by only the States, and the fact that we have the most liberal border in the world. Your economy drops, us closer to the border do a ton of shopping down there."
Reply Quote
Oh, you live in Canada, huh?
Reply Quote
Meh, that was pointed at SF...
Reply Quote
SF hadn't even posted yet... *scratches head*
Reply Quote
"No sh!t, Sherlock."
Reply Quote
02/19/2013 01:36 PMPosted by ShadowFury
No sh!t, Sherlock.

Calm yourself, rambo, how the hell was I suppose to know?
Reply Quote
In canada do they say ehh after everything SF. Like would someone say "That was a good hockey game ehh."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]