StarCraft® II

How to level up?

So I found out that this new patch gives us leveling up thing, so I wanted to try it. No matter how much I win I get no xp, or even if I complete training there is no xp. How can I earn xp?
Reply Quote
wait for HotS. Notice it says "Swarm level".
Reply Quote
Yeah, that isn't appearing in WoL. HotS will have it, as of 3/12/13
Reply Quote
Lol so they give us something pointless? and we have to buy HOTS to use it? o:
Reply Quote
Yep
Reply Quote
Wtf is this a joke on us or something?
Reply Quote
02/23/2013 06:20 PMPosted by Infuriate

No. It's to make it so that people will experience terrible lag now so they won't have to experience as much terrible lag when they buy and download HotS.
Edited by blitz on 2/23/2013 6:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
This patch is meant pretty much for HOTS. If you don't want to buy HOTS, then play with whatever WoL has for you. You can't expect them to release content for an expansion for people who don't have it.
Reply Quote
good to know, i was curious about this myself
Reply Quote
wtf?????
Reply Quote
NUCLEAR NECROBUMP DETECTED!
Reply Quote
wtf why necro this?

kuntz
Reply Quote

you seem a bit..

•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

infuriated

more like a few pounds of platic explosives worth.
Edited by Enigma on 5/7/2013 3:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Hmm... I can see it now.

Necro Ghost: When I see a forum untouched by necros... pristine and filled with posters and trolls... I just want to nukebump the crap out of it.
Reply Quote
i own both and im still stuck at a level 5 terran. yet my friend only has wings of liberty and is a level 20 with no special "hots" purchase. any ideas?
Reply Quote
Necrobomb exploded

On a side note, 2 necros in 1 thread is impressive ;)
Reply Quote
06/25/2013 07:04 PMPosted by predator
i own both and im still stuck at a level 5 terran. yet my friend only has wings of liberty and is a level 20 with no special "hots" purchase. any ideas?

if he parties with someone who has HotS, he has full benefits of HotS multiplayer as terran.
Reply Quote
Ok, I got sc2 about five months ago without the expansion, and my friend says I should party/spawn with him(hes got the expansion and hotS),but I have no clue how to do it!

As you can see I need serious help.
Reply Quote
that stupid I don't want to do that
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]