Optimizing on every startup

Exactly what is sounds like. After the recent patch, WoL insists on re-optimizing every time I restart the game. What do I need to do to stop this?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Windows may be preventing StarCraft II from saving changes. I'd try these steps, and see how it goes.
same problem for me, but the steps you sent are only for windows vista,7 and 8 and i have windows xp

what can i do?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
KsZhirak, I would try running StarCraft II on another User Account in Windows, and see how it goes.
I have run as administrator, and it still optimizes every run. Any other suggestions?
Reply Quote
Bump for information - I'm running Windows 7, am a beta player... anything else you need to know?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Have you tried creating another User Account in Windows, and running StarCraft II on that account?
moved my response to http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7923694199 to consolidate responses.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]