StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 20)

03/05/2013 04:06 PMPosted by smylez

Hodor?

Hodor.

Hodor.
Here are your drinks.
"Well appreciated."

I accept the noxious little mixture with a nod, and gently set it down on the table with a mild clink. Pulling out an old, plastic Super Soaker, I proceeded to fill its tank with great care and precision. Screwing on the top and giving it a quick few pumps, I turn to face Zanon.

"I've always been curious as to what a lethal mixture of those drinks could do... For science!"

I rip open a portal with a small knife, and hop through. You could hear the gentle sound of the liquid leaving the little device, and a sharp hiss as it struck something. Followed by a trio of trill screams.

"Master, why?!"

A mighty roar echoes through the portal, something rather inhuman lurking behind it.

"Ask later, run like hell! Now!"

I leap through the portal as if I were a madman, a trollface decorating my features, and a mad cackle echoing about. Noct...

Didn't quite make it in time. The moment he managed to get through however, there was a surge of flesh and structure. With a brutal snap, a few white tendrils of energy wreck his neck, and tug him back into the portal with frightening speed. I wince, and slash the portal closed.

"Last time I try anything involving bar drinks..."
Just a normal and regular comment passing through.
03/05/2013 04:43 PMPosted by ThaneKrios
Just a normal and regular comment passing through.
Normal and regular comments are most definitely NOT normal here.

WHATISHAPPENINGTOTHISPLACETHATWESHOULDGETANORMALCOMMENT
Zarkun, Boris spoke to you and CR in PKA.

And I can't connect to DA Chat.
Edited by Jester on 3/5/2013 5:27 PM PST
I ready my C-20A Canister Rifle again still loaded with Tychus Findlay darts. Nobody better say "that" again or they'll be sent off the planet.
"Whats that?"
"Well appreciated."

I accept the noxious little mixture with a nod, and gently set it down on the table with a mild clink. Pulling out an old, plastic Super Soaker, I proceeded to fill its tank with great care and precision. Screwing on the top and giving it a quick few pumps, I turn to face Zanon.

"I've always been curious as to what a lethal mixture of those drinks could do... For science!"

I rip open a portal with a small knife, and hop through. You could hear the gentle sound of the liquid leaving the little device, and a sharp hiss as it struck something. Followed by a trio of trill screams.

"Master, why?!"

A mighty roar echoes through the portal, something rather inhuman lurking behind it.

"Ask later, run like hell! Now!"

I leap through the portal as if I were a madman, a trollface decorating my features, and a mad cackle echoing about. Noct...

Didn't quite make it in time. The moment he managed to get through however, there was a surge of flesh and structure. With a brutal snap, a few white tendrils of energy wreck his neck, and tug him back into the portal with frightening speed. I wince, and slash the portal closed.

"Last time I try anything involving bar drinks..."

Never underestimate the power of bar drinks.... You should try these Tychus Findlay darts. They have interesting effects to those who are hit by them.

03/05/2013 07:08 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
"Whats that?"

Look up. Its definitely noticable.
Edited by Lumamaster on 3/5/2013 7:09 PM PST
:P
Somebody better not say "that" again..... Bartender, another Tychus Findlay please!
Hodor?
03/05/2013 08:02 PMPosted by smylez
Hodor?
Did someone say hodor? HODOR! HODOR!

*As I do an instant injection of the drink that Lumamaster wanted but up his butt for maximum drunkenness availability.*

HODOR!
*drinks Baneling Body Shot*

Glad the Hodors didn't get to it before...

*BOOM*

Would somebody please remind me why he drinks this concoction?
Edited by KnarledOne on 3/6/2013 4:37 AM PST
I remain in orbit, waiting for the chaos to die down a little. "It would seem an extra dose of vigilante justice will be needed after this."
I then shoot those who said "that" again and they again, melt, vaporize, and explode simultaneously extremely painfully.
Honor.
Hodor.
Fixed that for you.
Honor.
Fixed that for you.
Edited by smylez on 3/6/2013 4:37 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]