StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 20)

Nuuuuu!

Oh well... It's a Ghost Town over here.
Only figuring that out now? There are dead businesses up and down the street. They don't last long because of the number of explosions (atomic and otherwise) that occur in the area.
Zanon!
Yes?
Radiation is bad for business.

Unless you own a nuclear reactor.

*lightbulb*

There appears to be a luminescent object hovering over your head.
I will attempt to terminate it.

GAH!

~ZAP~

Zanon, mek that clan!

On another note: I have become addicted to Cruiser Command. Amazing game.
Edited by KnarledOne on 3/7/2013 4:51 AM PST
At least people stopped saying "that"
I will KnarledOne, as soon as I figure out how.
Zanon, I require your character sheet in DH.
A gargantuan sized soccer ball falls on xer then bounces a slight amount before rolling out of the bar by breaking a hole in one of the walls.
Hi guys!

So, what did I miss?
Hi guys!

So, what did I miss?
Some bull!@#$ there, some bull%^-* dashed atop there. Meh, some crazy stuff really. HBRB is back as SB. Do you really want to know the huge specifics going on? Not really, they aren't important. SO in all retrospect... You didn't miss much. Oh... And Drac's account was banned and he has no idea why.
Hi guys!

So, what did I miss?

We might finally finish Fade! On that note, welcome back.
Hi guys!

So, what did I miss?

We might finally finish Fade! On that note, welcome back.
And on another note... We gotta talk about that Marked stuff. I'm still all confused and I don't know which marked can open the bloody !@#$ up. So does that make one of my people double marked? So what does that mean then? This is stuff I kinda need to know... For their are special marked (Still need to name that kind of marked) and Dragon marked, how many more are there?!
I'm going to remake it so we can start off new.

And I'm going to make sure that I'm going include everything so that I don't have to stop and explain........ Which will take awhile to type up......
I'm going to remake it so we can start off new.

And I'm going to make sure that I'm going include everything so that I don't have to stop and explain........ Which will take awhile to type up......
Thank god... Thank you very much. That would be a lot more helpful and the whole marked thing became hectic for me in finding out. And I'll give you a proper name for the marked name.s and I'll even revise them a bit so they are a tad more exciting. Okay?
Man, now I gotta dig up the character sheet...and that epic opening...
Ya. I'll make a thread so you guys can post whatever and use it to make the intro sheet.
Yay! I'll start editing my sheet. I can do better...
03/08/2013 02:18 PMPosted by Naitsrich
Ya. I'll make a thread so you guys can post whatever and use it to make the intro sheet.
That'll be nice.

03/08/2013 02:26 PMPosted by Zarkun
Yay! I'll start editing my sheet. I can do better...
Wonder if Dacder is going to rejoin? And speaking of which... Morph can finally maybe do an early start on the Dragon Side Quest for that one person of mine.
I shall have a mostly original character this time. I'm sure there's something that will be unintentionally ripped off.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]