StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 20)

ITS HERE! ITS HERE! AND I CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD JUST TO ANNOUNCE THAT!!! I THINK I SHOULD SLEEP CAUSE ITS MIDNIGHT BUT I HAVE MORE HEART OF THE SWARM TO PLAY!!
Stop rubbing my face in it dang it!
Stop rubbing my face in it dang it!

BUT ITSS STARRRCRAFFTTTT MANN!! (Voice gets creepier and creepier) ONCE YOU START, YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO LET GO!!! *Shakes Head* Dear me, was that some sort of fourth wall I was breaking?
Edited by GhostSpectre on 3/13/2013 9:24 PM PDT
I's gots no monies for HotS, nor a decent freaking comp.
I's gots no monies for HotS, nor a decent freaking comp.

I second that...

I need... To get a job xD
Pfffft. I'm on a laptop. And I am still able to play SC2... And we all know how crappy laptops can be sometimes.
- Technical Support
I'll have the site done at the end of spring break.
GUYS, GUYS, GUUUUUYS!!!

Look at my internet!! It's so speedy fast now!! Boom! I click on a page, boom batta boom, instantly there! I can actually play Starcraft now and not lag out of every game!!

So excited!! :DDD

BOOM!! Hit dat submit button and it instantly submits. So, so, so nice!!!
Edited by ThaneKrios on 3/14/2013 12:35 PM PDT
GUYS, GUYS, GUUUUUYS!!!

Look at my internet!! It's so speedy fast now!! Boom! I click on a page, boom batta boom, instantly there! I can actually play Starcraft now and not lag out of every game!!

So excited!! :DDD

BOOM!! Hit dat submit button and it instantly submits. So, so, so nice!!!

Welcome to the REAL PC Gentlemans club, Krios.
Welcome to the REAL PC Gentlemans club, Krios.

Only a couple more months until I get rid of the Piece of Crap to get a real computer... Man this thing sucks. Every now and then it phases out and all the pixels go crazy. The fan makes me worry about it exploding in my face. If I run too many programs it gets too hot to touch. Every now and then it FORCES me to update the stupid thing and wont let me turn it off or anything.

Ah well... At least the internet is extremely fast now :D
"Just finished HotS campaign. Fun. I like Carrions. And Torrasques. Not to mention the Raptors. Impalers are also nice."
I'm on the fence about the Zergling evolutions though mix the swarmlings and splitterlings = so much exploding !@#$. then the Corpser Roach, Lurker, Viper(never actually seem to see any use ... *Shrug*), Carrion Swarmhost, and Torrasque. Strangely I never seem to use anything other than lings, roach, hydra, queens and maybe mutas ...
"With several missions I decided just to mass Raptors/Hunterlings and reach my goal that way. Isn't as fun though."
If you post any spoilers I will *Grinch voice* HUNT YOU DOWN AND GUT YOU LIKE A FISH!
Meh ending is meh.
"Duran is Narud spelled backwards. And it is by no mere coincidence. BLIZZARD DID SO PURPOSELY!"
I have... Returned...
Meh ending is meh.

I agree ... partly ... I love what happens to Arcturus he so fecking deserved it. other than that ... yeah ...
GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SAID NO F#CKING SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

granted, I kinda figured this was coming anyway
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]