StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 20)

My grapple hook pulls the changeling like creature and pulls it back into the bar, where I promptly spin and cut it in half with Excalibur, a blade of Order and it's natural weakness. It dissipates. "That's how you do it," I say as I rest Excalibur on one shoulder.
I look at Zarkun. "You just killed my rampage buddy."
"You don't even know that you had that much influence on it."
"It still liked killing things and causing chaos. I would've been able to get along just fine with it." I storm over to a table and flip it. "In other news, Blizzard is releasing Diablo 3 on Playstation."
"So I heard. GhostRobo's no fan of MMOs, but I'm no fan Diablo, so, I don't particularly care."
02/21/2013 08:26 AMPosted by ShadowFury
In other news, Blizzard is releasing Diablo 3 on Playstation.

If they released it for xBox I'd probably buy it... Just sayin'
Terrible game D3 is.
Not changing my name. This is shortened of Mecha King Ghidorah which is a super badass monster from the godzilla series. Since Battlenet wont allow long names I got rid of king and changed Ghidorah to its Japanese form "Ghidrah"
Meh, it doesn't look awful.
my SCBW name is Snuggles the Hydralisk
02/21/2013 01:37 PMPosted by ThaneKrios
Meh, it doesn't look awful.
I tried it, I wasn't impressed by it. I prefer Diablo 2.
can't wait for PKA
Go ahead and work on your person. Zarkun needs to do the Mathcraft and the sooner he gets the app, the easier it will be for him to work with.
10000000000000 builds?! Hah! You were stuck to 1-2 builds on inferno and I've spent more time on the AH than actually playing the game. Those gold farmers didn't help with inflating the prices on the AH.

Random maps? Hah! Each map's borders were essentially the same. Only the middle varied.

And Diablo never sounded more grating and annoying. Perhaps that is because he turned to a girl.
so post it?????
When you have it done, yes.

@smylez, I know right?
"I do not know what AH means... But I so like Diablo III, just gets boring very quickly. I think I preferred Diablo II as well."
02/21/2013 01:50 PMPosted by ShadowFury
"I do not know what AH means... But I so like Diablo III, just gets boring very quickly. I think I preferred Diablo II as well."
AH is the Auction House.

Me and my brother haven't gotten the chance to try this test out. But we were going to test out if the thorns ability will affect your minions and your buddies as well.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 2/21/2013 1:52 PM PST
Someone get me a few glasses of Mar Sara Black.... I need to drown my sorrows.
Edited by xer on 2/21/2013 5:08 PM PST
I grab xer his drinks, then look at him contemplating. "I have a better way than alcohol to drown your sorrows."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]