StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 20)

02/26/2013 07:50 PMPosted by Owlfeathers
Anyone notice the new background for the forums? I'm pretty sure that was just put in today.

02/26/2013 07:56 PMPosted by ShadowFury
"I noticed it. Crymson thought I was crazy."
I'm telling you that all I see is the normal background from WoL.... The Battle Cruisers above a planet.
The background is more or less the part of the opening HotS cinematic where the battle-cruiser crashes into the planet.
Ah, I see it now. It took it's sweet ol' time switching backgrounds on me.
Yep. Both my RPs kinda died. I cant say I didnt let them though. Outbreak is just not the same without the previous people.
Edited by Korozain on 2/27/2013 3:00 PM PST
Story is difficult to keep moving with Kroger so busy. I'll go post on it though.
I, personally, love the new background.

Prismatic Void, if you please.
I second that notion! ^^

And gimme a few Popsicles! I need to write some DM. (Devroy Manufacturing)
Story is my first actual RP and I'm trying to not eff it up again. The dirt one failed cuz I tried keeping it too suspenseful.

Outbreak... It's not he same so I'm just letting it die.
Edited by Korozain on 2/28/2013 10:35 AM PST
I was recently forced to sit through a painful movie. It was called Matilda.

For those of you fortunate enough to be unfamiliar with this name, it was about a little girl who discovered she had psionic abilities. She uses these to defeat evil teachers and parents.

The movie was painful, but it got me thinking. Obviously just after the events of the movie a Wrangler showed up and hauled her off to the Ghost Program where her cute little head was mind-wiped and surgically altered in horrific ways.

I think there is potential for an RP in this. Nobody has tried a Ghost Academy RP yet, have they?
I don't think so, could be interesting but I don't know how itd work.
DUDE!!

That's a fantasmic idea! RPers get a ghost and have to go through training and stuff... Except... Man... When two guys go at each other it's going to be hecka annoying.
02/28/2013 10:55 AMPosted by ThaneKrios
fantasmic

Check you spelling XD I can use that to work out Zack's history a bit...maybe...I'll think on it. Jay would need to be in it too.
I will hang onto the idea, but I'm not sure I'd want to run two RPs at the same time.

Anyone who likes the idea is welcome to it.
02/28/2013 10:59 AMPosted by Zarkun
you

Check your spelling. (Do ya get it?)

I can use that to work out Zack's history a bit...maybe...I'll think on it.

That'd be awesome! Except... Can he not be a God of Psionics? :P

Jay would need to be in it too.

*Sigh*

When will you people accept that she actually has a life!?
I hit R....least I thought I did...Damn keyboard...Then this would be before Project Solar Flare, so he'd be about a 7 on the index. And I would need Jay because of Zack's back story. I am well aware that she has a life Mark. That was simply rude.
Jay the Ghost would at least have to make a cameo.

Also, in the original story a boy who was talented with pyrokinetics was mentioned.
Really? I'll need to double check, cause I don't remember.
02/28/2013 11:05 AMPosted by Zarkun
I hit R....least I thought I did...Damn keyboard...

I know it was a typo :P

My point was... What the !#@$ was my point? Ah, forget it...

hen this would be before Project Solar Flare, so he'd be about a 7 on the index.

My point is, when you're a boss, other people then need to fulfill their urge to be even bosser then you for some strange reason.

And I would need Jay because of Zack's back story.

Ah... that makes sense...
02/28/2013 11:15 AMPosted by Zarkun
Really? I'll need to double check, cause I don't remember.
I smell a conspiracy.
I really don't remember.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]