Edited by FlutterShy on 6/9/2013 12:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have applied and referred you
Reply Quote
03/01/2013 05:05 PMPosted by ARGmangos
I have applied and referred you

Great !
Reply Quote
I'd Like to Make An Extra note.. If Filling out an APP Regardless of whos post you found for fever clan PLEASE Give the posters name. DONT give the link, Giving the Name Helps That person Get Credit. Or If You Do Give a LINK PLEASE GIVE the Actual Thread link. Not Just Battle.net/sc2 Its Really Irritating to everyone. Thanks.
Reply Quote
Its Great that we are seeing so many new starcraft players! ' We Still need to Grow ! And If You Sign up Im Almost always on In the evening 3-10 pm est If you want to play.
Reply Quote
Thanks fluttershy, i have applied (:
Reply Quote
Great! Can You link me your APP ?
Reply Quote
So Far a Decent turnout !
Some Extra notes.
-Friendly Community
-Great Officers and leaders!
- 0 Tollerance for Douchebags and hackers ! Thats a +' ♥
Fun clan for good times and friends!

Offer Streams And Teams (Chances to get Competitive.)
Reply Quote
14 months with this clan and I'm very happy. We get 2-4 Starcraft applicants a day; teams are growing, skills are becoming more wide-ranged. a great community all in all.
Reply Quote
14 months with this clan and I'm very happy. We get 2-4 Starcraft applicants a day; teams are growing, skills are becoming more wide-ranged. a great community all in all.

Ping Said it all Brother ♥
Reply Quote
STARCRAFT 2 GAMENIGHT TONIGHT
Starting at 8pm EST Guest and Fever Members alike are welcome! We get in a party of like 6+ people and have crazy night on custom maps !
Reply Quote
Way To Go Flash MLG !!!
Reply Quote
Well Were Seeing Quite a Few New people come to sign up,
-Please Remember 16+ Age ONLY, Anything less then 16 (Even turning 16 soon) Will not be accepted
Reply Quote
A couple questions

1. Your clan appears to be full, you can't join chat, so I don't see the point.
2. The forums is a little confusing, do you have to be accepted to be in the clan and post stuff, if so, how do we know?
3. Why don't you guys make a group since you're getting so many new members?
4. How do people participate in clan stuff?
Reply Quote
A couple questions

1. Your clan appears to be full, you can't join chat, so I don't see the point.
2. The forums is a little confusing, do you have to be accepted to be in the clan and post stuff, if so, how do we know?
3. Why don't you guys make a group since you're getting so many new members?
4. How do people participate in clan stuff?

1 Clan is never full, ALWAYS accepting new members,
2 Forums, well Are Forums. Takes getting used too And someone is always there to help if you have questions (me and alot of others)
3 Group? As In What? Clan on sc2? We Do, Groups for sc2 users on the site? we do.
4 You Can Post Freely on the forums member or not, Prefferd membership though, Chat box on the forum is (Fever Only i think), Unless you mean InGame group, You cant get in that unless a members only, Also Blizzard is soon going to increase clan cap, and when he does we'l add the rest of our members, and those not invited YET, we have multipule Chat Channels ... ... ALSO Depending on what clan stuff, Just ask around and say your interested. hope that helps.
Reply Quote
Also, if your joining soley for having a tag infront of your name, then feverclan is not right for you.
Reply Quote
Also 16+ age ill remind you again! cause alot of pple under age are signing up..
Reply Quote
Anyone, From Any country Across the world can join!. We Have members From All Over! US EU SA Asia Ect... Global
Reply Quote
FeverClan is the place to be
Reply Quote
Bump! Only one :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]