StarCraft® II

Closed

you guys on sea?
Reply Quote
you guys on sea?

CRF Our Clan Is Global we got members on every server. from silver to GM's
Feel free to check us out
Reply Quote
. its ok for them to post there Now and then about the clan... Because we do have Diamond + Players.. and alot of masters In our Clan that are certifyed coaches... If they join'ed im sure they'd be more happy to help.
But if they go overboard I Can understand His concearns

I ask everyone to not advertise period. If i let one clan advertise then everyone else will start advertising and then it turns to general chat (ever been there? place is a spamfest)

I suppose thats true. But I Dought you'l stop everyone.
Reply Quote
PLEASE Remember To use this thread link AND OR My NAME!!! When your asked about the refferal. DO NOT USE B.NET OR Starcraft2Forums OR SEARCH ENGINE. Recruits Are Added Up For members. And during the application process We have to get that sorted out. I jsut saves everyone time. If you do it properly

Or we have to go through a huge rigamarole to get it fixed. EVERYTHING in applications is double checked!
Edited by FlutterShy on 4/4/2013 7:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I like everything, but I don't use TS and I don't want to. Any problem with that?
Reply Quote
I like everything, but I don't use TS and I don't want to. Any problem with that?

You DO NOT HAVE TO USE TEAMSPEAK IF YOU CHOOSE
The One And Only Thing You WILL Need TeamSpeak For Would Be The InterView
After That... You DO NOT have to use it anymore. Totally Up To You ♥
Reply Quote

So Feel Free To Check Us Out
Reply Quote

Oh we try, but thats why im asking you directly, some of the big clans are an issue which is why I tried to contact leadership in each one of them to ask them to tell their people not to spam in the group.

Well I Can Thank You, Personally for keeping my thread bump'ed.. So Thanks :D Also,
Ill See What I Can Do.... IDK who has or hasn't Contacted anyone about this yet.. But Ill Jump in there and see What I Can figure out.
If its still going on.
Edited by FlutterShy on 4/8/2013 7:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Oh we try, but thats why im asking you directly, some of the big clans are an issue which is why I tried to contact leadership in each one of them to ask them to tell their people not to spam in the group.

I Contacted one of our generals who said "They'd look into it"

So.... Ya'know. I Cant really Press the issue too much, Let me know how it goes.
Reply Quote
We Need More Players To Come Join us with our starcraft 2 section!. Come have fun with our Community! :) I'm Always interested in meeting new players!
Reply Quote
FeverGame night Tonight! StarCraft 2 Customs ALL NIGHT LONG! Everyones welcome!
Reply Quote
Very hard to keep this thread bumped, It'd help if others would reply!
If your a new applicant and have any questions feel free to ask!
Reply Quote
So far we've reached +20 new members a month and growing! Thanks To our lovley community and fellow gamers!
Reply Quote
--Bump--

We Have Been Doing alot of fun arcades!
Reply Quote
/bump
Reply Quote
Pls Bump this thread If you join.
Reply Quote
This is a great group, I highly recommend them if you are looking for a group to play with!
Reply Quote
This is a great group, I highly recommend them if you are looking for a group to play with!

Thank you for posting here!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]